can anyone answer this?

bginth

well.. this deal wit pre ordering MW3.. does ne get ne thing for pre ordering cuz i pre ordered it at my local gamestop and i asked if there was ne thing that comes wit it and they told me that we dont get ne thing for pre ordering it.. let me kno if ne one gets ne thing

well.. this deal wit pre ordering MW3.. does ne get ne thing for pre ordering cuz i pre ordered it at my local gamestop and i asked if there was ne thing that comes wit it and they told me that we dont get ne thing for pre ordering it.. let me kno if ne one gets ne thing

Here let me try:

fruum wuht Ie now, u geht a sbscrptn to cal uf dooti elieet for a yeer and geht u jgrnt ouootft 4 urr avutarr if uu get u pre-ordr.

Well this deal I have with pre-ordering MW3. Do I get anything for pre-ordering cause I pre-ordered it at my local Gamestop and asked if there was anything that comes with it and they told me that I don't get anything for pre-ordering it.. let me know if anyone gets anything

Okay, I cleaned it up and to answer your question depending on what you Pre-Ordered, if you pre-ordered the Hardened from Gamestop you get the following:

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  • One year of membership in Call of Duty Elite
  • Founder Status
  • Steel Book Case
  • Special Ops Juggernaut Xbox Live Outfit
  • Limited Edition Field Journal

Nothing for the Standard Edition.

...Batman!!

Nice.

Here let me try:

fruum wuht Ie now, u geht a sbscrptn to cal uf dooti elieet for a yeer and geht u jgrnt ouootft 4 urr avutarr if uu get u pre-ordr.

So much win.

Ie sniecrly lloed ta tis maazng ocmmnt, btu dis sith rte heeeer is os tru btu this n0ob mssiplleed jgrnut.

Edited by ZacAttack159357

Maybe if you didn't type like you're texting, I would be able to answer your question. Some people amaze me by how stupid they can be....

Are you speaking English?

Good Lord:eek: