Is this worth playing yet?

I, too, had lost interest before this came out and had max out 100% with 5 lv 50s. In my opinion, its fun but its too short. I played this all the way through with four people and beat it in less than 6 hrs and was back to 100%. The Moxxi pictures are shared through the party so you don't have to worry about fighting over them with your fellow players. There seems to be several challenges that are bugged, from what I am reading on here and the GBX forums. Other than that, the story line is actually semi decent and some true character background came out in this DLC. Also, Mr Torgue is probably the coolest person on Pandora, hands down. Plus, when you combine him and Tiny Tina you get quite a few laughs.

Have got a season pass, but have just lost interest since maxing my main character and getting all the achievements.

Is this good enough to play for fun or would you advise waiting for a level cap raise?

You aren't missing anything by waiting. This is the most forgettable DLC they have made yet. It's not that it's bad, there's just nothing much new and exciting going on in it. To save people listing Moxxi's as the worst, I'd just like to point out that I'm saying this one is forgettable, not horrible. Moxxi was unforgettable because it was horrible. This is just kind of...there.

Edited by WalterWhite

To save people listing Moxxi's as the worst, I'd just like to point out that I'm saying this one is forgettable, not horrible. Moxxi was unforgettable because it was horrible. This is just kind of...there.

This reminds me of seeing Moxxie as food that tastes bad and Torque as food with no taste at all.

I got bored with the game+pirates booty and stopped playing over a week ago. I came back when I found out the Tourqe DLC was being released this week. I finished the story but haven't finished all the challenges yet.

IMHO Mr Tourqe was hilarious. I did the story with a friend of mine as we were both lauging like crazy. The story line was worth playing to hear some of the F'ed up things Mr Tourqe says, like when you stop at the Tourqe vending machines.

it was good, just not anything worthy of remembering or playing through again in 6 months time. the tier 3 race is the only part of it that had me cursing gearbox out for 'shitty DLC', but that was just short-term anger:p.

oh and torgue is now my second favourite borderlands person ever, after salvador, of course. with tiny tina being the most annoying 'thing' ever.

Wait for a Level Cap increase if you're on the fence about playing this. There's a lot of XP to be gained in this DLC (even for being rather short).

I dunno why people keep saying to wait for a level cap increase. Whatever DLC comes out with a cap increase is going to be played through and your just gonna end up leveling up from that anyway.

I dunno why people keep saying to wait for a level cap increase. Whatever DLC comes out with a cap increase is going to be played through and your just gonna end up leveling up from that anyway.

Level Cap increases also means you have to find new versions of your loot, and they generally follow large or meaningful DLCs. Point being this may force you to go back and make a new character just to grind out high end story missions, or the higher level will compensate for new enemies and missions that will require a more overpowered character.

Also, its what we want, and we know what to do with it. It also helps to add Inventory space and a practical use for Eridium, you know, things a large majority of us want.

Was on the fence about playing this until I thought what the hell loaded up, then got my badass rank reset. Instant rage quit. Don't get it as it's only just bloody happened. Finished pirates booty at release and no problem. Loaded this DLC... Bang.

Bad taste in mouth now. May just leave it now till other 2 dlcs drop and are patched.

• 2 weeks later...
Was on the fence about playing this until I thought what the hell loaded up, then got my badass rank reset. Instant rage quit. Don't get it as it's only just bloody happened. Finished pirates booty at release and no problem. Loaded this DLC... Bang.

Bad taste in mouth now. May just leave it now till other 2 dlcs drop and are patched.

Same exact thing happened to me. Played through the entire game without it freezing or having my rank reset. Played through all of Pirate's Booty without a freeze during Master Gee. Played through about 20 minutes of Campaign Of Carnage and quit, next day I turn it on and my BA rank is reset and all my heads and skins are gone. In terms of the quality of the DLC, don't expect anything spectacular from this one. It only took me about and hour and a half to beat all quests in the game. Torgue Tokens are terrible. Mr.Torgue was pretty funny, and Tiny Tina was funny. One of the worst missions in any Borderlands game or dlc, which is the Tier 3 Death Race thing. Not worth the money if you don't have the season pass, in my opinion.

Edited by binkyspankums