Which DiRT game is your favourite?

GORQITO

Which one is best?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is best?

• DiRT
    • DiRT 2
    • DiRT 3

Now that the third one is out for a while, which game in the series do you like most? Personally for me it seems like it is DiRT 2. Although I love DiRT as well. Even though DiRT 3 is pretty good, it doesn't appeal to me as much as the first two.

Your thoughts/opinions?

Dirt 1 Hands Down

-Real World Tracks always Win in my books and that game had the best ones

-Handeling was perfect.Cars actully had weight to them and besides baja edge of control best handeling i've seen for a rally game

-Could actully slide the cars sideways like real rally etc,2 & 3 you go sideways and do you fucking 360s

-Pikes Peak(no more needs to be said for this one)

-CORR trucks,buggys,real tracks.If these had real online i'd never leave the game.I'd pay 60$ for a full CORR game with trucks n buggys and the full 12 race season

-Have more but i need to get to bed so ya

Don't get me wrong i do like 2 & 3 but i find as a comment early "turning into tony hawk of rally" true as i like real and i find there getting away from that.

Dirt 1 Hands Down

-Real World Tracks always Win in my books and that game had the best ones

-Handeling was perfect.Cars actully had weight to them and besides baja edge of control best handeling i've seen for a rally game

-Could actully slide the cars sideways like real rally etc,2 & 3 you go sideways and do you fucking 360s

-Pikes Peak(no more needs to be said for this one)

-CORR trucks,buggys,real tracks.If these had real online i'd never leave the game.I'd pay 60$ for a full CORR game with trucks n buggys and the full 12 race season

-Have more but i need to get to bed so ya

Don't get me wrong i do like 2 & 3 but i find as a comment early "turning into tony hawk of rally" true as i like real and i find there getting away from that.

Does Baja Edge of Control support the wheel?

Overall I would have to say Dirt. For the wide variety of tracks and vehicles and Pike's Peak. For Single Player Career and Online Multi-player Dirt2. The tracks in Croatia in Dirt 2 were a lot of fun, but the Monte Carlo Tracks in Dirt 3 are measuring up quite nicely. The performance grids in Dirt 2 were better too. Dirt 3 seems to be suplimenting variety of tracks and cars with DLC.

Overall based on a complete game experience..... Colin McRae's Dirt gets my vote.

Dirt 2 by far. 3 is good but not even close as Dirt 2. The tracks are not as fun and the mini games are lame.

Plus, I like the comments of the other drivers in Dirt 2, the game feel more polished in the menus as well, in Dirt 2, you have the feeling to be a part of the game, not in Dirt 3.