GTA Online Rank Up

McThunderThrust

Does anyone else find it to be extremely long to rank up? I've been doing jobs legitimately and it seems like it takes forever. I do notice some people are like rank 70 or something...either they play for hours on end and have no friends or they glitched the hell out of the game before the patches.

Any tips on how to rank up faster? Do you get better jobs with higher ranks...right now I am rank 18.

Not really I was in a deathmatch with a rank 238, they sucked.

Glitchers for you ;) No skill generally so must "cheat" the system lol

3-4 races/missions etc etc and i find its a rank up, not that slow tbh though i am only lvl 23 atm, i know it will get longer but also better things open up so should even out a little bit.

I did some Criminal Records with a friend and went up from 32 to 40 in about 20 minutes or so, otherwise it is pretty slow.

Seriously, how does this work? Does it just not work solo because I see everyone talking about it so i gave it a shot and got like 900RP so it was pretty pointless.

I got reset and did 1-16 legit then boosted rooftop rumble to level 60, I'm now level 85 and them 25 levels are a mix of doing survival, criminal records solo and criminal records with someone else 2 laps and you always recieve around 3k(sometimes more dependant on your lap time) after the first lap and you fly through the levels. Also criminal records is really good for boosting car class races so you unlock engine upgrades and the chrome paint for each class so you're not pointlessly racing round :p

Yea I find doing races with full parties always works the best. The RP and money goes way up with a full lobby vs only 2-4 players in the lobby. When the party starts to empty out, I just go back to free roam and join another race lobby with a high population.

I also found that golf is decent. It helps increase Strength stat and you get around 2000 RP (give or take depending on how over/under par you are) each round of 9. Also, the later missions from Lester and Trevor give an ok amount (plus some decent cash).

Rank 32 currently but I don't mind taking it slow.

I agree with the golf way, if you take a 9 hole game you get a nice 2000 Rp and the strenght ofcourse.

Also I do everytime when I go online the Boneyard survival, I do it alone, takes about 25 min. to get to wave 10.

Nice cash rewards en also again some nice Rp

If you want to know how to survive alone, just stand behinde the porto cabin on the right site and the enemys will run in to your line of fire.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...