Achievement Trading Thread

Public Enemy

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I want to finish this game. I need some people who are going to follow through. I have a plan that some may consider rather complicated, but I guarantee I will keep at it until we all have everything. Circle up if you guys want in. The more people we have, the faster this will go. We need a group of at least six, but we can have up to twelve.

1. dkarpov

2. assassinandrews

I would like to do this on a weekend, but during the week is also a possibility if that is all that scheduling will allow. I'll be in further contact with any interested parties with details of my plan and what I'll need.

im locked in!

OK, I want to finish this game. I need some people who are going to follow through. I have a plan that some may consider rather complicated, but I guarantee I will keep at it until we all have everything. Circle up if you guys want in. The more people we have, the faster this will go. We need a group of at least six, but we can have up to twelve.

1. dkarpov

3. Connolly800

I would like to do this on a weekend, but during the week is also a possibility if that is all that scheduling will allow. I'll be in further contact with any interested parties with details of my plan and what I'll need.

Weekend suits. FR whenever.

just in case you havent heard there is free gold weekend coming up and its perfect to get kingpin! you need 2 golds for kingpin anyways so here is a perfect chance to use the silver accounts ! :D

The free weekend begins March 4th (9 a.m. PST) and ends on March 7th (9 a.m. PST).

Count me in if you still need people to boost this over the weekend. Just got this game in a trade and would love to knock out the annoyingly hard achievements first, aka Kingpin.

Wizard Flagg is the GT

The following boosting session will mainly be for the Xzibitionist/Blinged Out Ride achievement. If you would like in, please add your GT below along with the timezone that you're in:

1. BobSaget007 - EST

As for when we'll be doing this, it will be better to fill up the list then go from there. All though I do hope that we can do this sometime next week. It might be on either a Tuesday, Friday or possibly Saturday. When, probably during the evening. So if anyone who isn't in North America that wants to join, you can't say that I didn't warn you, haha!

The following boosting session will mainly be for the Xzibitionist/Blinged Out Ride achievement. If you would like in, please add your GT below along with the timezone that you're in:

1. BobSaget007 - EST

2. Trout Juice - MST

As for when we'll be doing this, it will be better to fill up the list then go from there. All though I do hope that we can do this sometime next week. It will probably happen on a Friday. When, probably during the evening. So if anyone who isn't in North America that wants to join, you can't say that I didn't warn you, haha!

Edited by Namaste