WTF?? Dumb F'in' kids

how fucking hard is it to just go after the objective? I guess using a mic and communication are things of the past. Fuck me this game is startin to get under my skin with all the fucktards who think their Charles fuckin' Bronson every match. My favorite map to watch stupidity of epic proportions is Overpass. nothing like 5 to 6 snipers sittin on the bridge and they have more deaths then kills. anyone interested in usin teamwork and enjoyin the game feel free to add me.

This for me this is main reason why I dislike the multiplayer. People love playing this game like COD its a joke. I was playing a game earlier and nobody was going after the objective, just trying to get kills and failing because the other team had 2 UAV's up and sensors all over the place.

The other thing is there could be one guy in our squad who is near the objective and me and the other guy could spawn on him if he moves back a little but no, he try's to cap the objective in his own with no backup :confused:

I hate when you get flanked and tased. Like 4 friendlies in the area close enough to stop the data hack and no one can bother to help out? Really? Also to many people trying to spawn camp instead of actually being useful in ways like ya know, capping objectives lol I won't play this game without my friends with me.

Agreed! I usually go 4 kills to 15 deaths, and i have the most points on our team. Its gettin old capping the objective only to be shot in the back, or tazed when my "team" is camping corners waiting to get 1 kill. By the way, if you're going to fu&$ing camp, at least taze the guy, and hack him. I gotta admit I like this game, but the lag, and lack of teamplay is getting a little frustrating. I unloaded an entire shotgun in the back of a guy, and he was still standing, as I reloaded to shoot again, he warped to the ground and the kill came up in the corner.

I can relate to this! There's nothing more annoying than dying right after capping an objective, only to go to the map view and find out that the other team is capping it right back because your teammates are spread out on the other side of the map.

Seriously, it's really been starting to get on my nerves lately. Very few of my friends actually play this game, so i'm stuck with randoms 99% of the time.

How can you guys even enjoy this piece of crap MP ? Seriously..

I thought Ghost Recon was supposed to be a tactic shooter...tactic my ass....almost everyone online does Running and Gunning..worst thing is tho, that it does even work out!

Noone cares about objectives or gives a damn about teamplay, but I cant understand those of you who even MANAGE to get to an objective somehow, almost everytime I get gunned down before reaching one, despite moving carefully. (Self-explanatory, since I'm alone)

And the classes? Laughable.

Since I enjoy being tactical and I think that the Scout class is the most "natural" Ghost Recon-class for me, I decided to stick to that one - failing utterly.

1.) Camo is a joke. Only real use is the immunity to UAV and heat sensor, but other than that, nobody actually gets fooled by it.

2.) Riflemen take 3 shots from my sniper rifle to the torso. Are you f***** kidding me? This is seriously COD, everyone seems to spam AR's SMG's, that, recalling from the even-worse-than-COD-Killcam, NEVER take more than a burst to kill me; shooting over ridiculous ranges. and most importantly, those jerks spray bullets ANYWHERE but my head, its like they shoot 5m above my head, yet i ALWAYS seem to get a headshot from it.

3.) Connections. Just dont get me started on this one, for real....this game requires an online pass, so Ubisoft, pull your heads outta your asses and get some servers online instead of letting jerks with a <1mb connection be the host. Seriously, we shouldnt even mention such stuff.

Just my two cents, sorry for the raging taste, but I'm done with this shit.

Edited by danksch

i really hope that when they release the DLC they add free for all and team deathmatch.

Do you think that will stop them from playing an objective game mode? Call of Duty has a ton of people playing Domination like it's Team Deathmatch. Why would these players switch to a kill based mode where their enemies will be spread out more rather than an objective based mode where it's in a centralized area?

Do you think that will stop them from playing an objective game mode? Call of Duty has a ton of people playing Domination like it's Team Deathmatch. Why would these players switch to a kill based mode where their enemies will be spread out more rather than an objective based mode where it's in a centralized area?

Exactly.

Conclusion - People suck.

This is why I've gotten bored of shooters on-line in general. Everybody just treats it as a DeathMatch even when there's a clear objective. Even if you teamed up with two or three other people you could win a match if the other team were lone wolfing for kills. I blame CoD spoiling it's players with kill streak rewards.

I dislike the judgement against it always being kids, since adults can also be a nuisance.

That's why u play squad matches. No noobs there. Then go public to stomp noobs.

I got 48k points in just tasering sniper noobs over and over lol public is just for fun. Play with friends if you want to be a team. It's good to 600 - 0 a team

I agree with the frustrations and complaints that have been talked about here, but let me add another f'ing bull**** tactic that annoys me to no end. Teammates who are snipers, camp at the spawn, fire nothing and just lay prone. I've played in too many matches where we have 2 UAV's flying at the same time w/ 2 snipers who are just sitting back doing nothing which gives us 2 people (me and another person) actually trying to take on the other team of 6. Of course we get run over and they end up taking a vast majority of the objectives, then when the objective is very near our spawn, NO ONE DOES ANYTHING.

I remember one game I posted up next to one of our useless engineers who was manning a UAV, I stick my head out to kill 2 oncoming enemies which the UAV marked (thankfully). I get shot but not killed and the engineer next to me just watched me bleed out next to him and didn't revive me. Ultimately this game boils down to something we've seen in shooters for a long long time, complete and total lack of teamwork. I can see this title being just like others: boost to get your mp achvs, then abandon mp until you can get some friends together to play. To quote Gordon Ramsay "Dam, what a shame"

I think the whole idea of adding team deathmatch is somehow going to save the game is a harmful panacea. TDM was left out intentionally at the beginning, not because it couldn't be done or to add as later dlc. It just doesn't fit the play style of the game, it runs counter to what the designers wanted out of this game.

I've often said to friends that when TDM is added, some players will flock to it for about a week, then return like an embarrassing rash to conflict. Players who currently only spawn camp now in conflict will find that a little harder when the other team actually either does stay in their spawn waiting for them, or beats them to the punch. Players who confuse what they do now with skill, will find out that without the game telling them where enemies will go, they aren't that good. Imagine what happens when engineers with no objective will do with turrets or ucavs, safely from their restricted spawn zone. Like someone else pointed out, players play domination in CoD because the game tells them where to camp. No skill involved. That's why drop zone is a great happy medium in CoD. Players will get frustrated because both sides will do exactly the same thing, and there won't be kill streaks to inflict on the other team. They'll come back to conflict, ignore objectives, camp in front of the opposing teams spawn as they race for objectives, cackling about how great they are.

Some argue it's a strategy, and to a point it is. As many times as they camp though, their team has been camped, and they rage quitted. Making the game an unenjoyable mess.

It's bad enough with the lag. Some teams will even know they have connection advantage, and you'll see them run around with just pistols, facing down assault rifles. Where else are you going to see that stupidity?

That's the curse with tactical or team oriented games, if you aren't playing with a communicating crew, the game sucks. Playing with randoms means you always have that game where half your team is sniping, with two of the snipers being engineers ( Really? You're an engineer on the balcony of Pipeline trying to snipe? Really? ) or riflemen. The little kids don't want to do objectives because they might get killed and mess up their irrelevant K/D ratio. Or the pin head kids who may destroy your mines because it may keep them from getting a kill when they camp the objective. :mad:

CoD & Halo are better games for teams of randoms where one or two players can save a crappy team. Ghost Recon isn't that game, and it's what will kill off it's player base.

Also, who's idea was it to let matchmaking throw squads on 2 different sides? Really? Put friends of the enemy on the other team on purpose. Great idea for a competitive tactical game!

I don't really go for the objectives personally as I play as a Slayer. I figure if I kill the other team my team can get the objectives, but most of them are content with sitting in our spawn with a sniper and maybe getting 5 kills the entire map. I usually sit near it but I rarely go for the objectives as I literally don't trust anyone on this game to not be shit enough to let someone shoot me. Every time I've gone for an objective I've been mowed down by someone who just walked past my team.

I got to level 50 last week anyway, so I'm only going on the MP once a day to see what stupid challenge I'm giving this time. Never going to finish this game.

But yeah, I just played as aggressively as I could as a Rifleman... always got nice scores:

http://i46.tinypic.com/317jyuc.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/2di502a.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/v3m1ir.jpg

=Also to many people trying to spawn camp instead of actually being useful in ways like ya know, capping objectives lol I won't play this game without my friends with me.

The spawn camping is so ridiculous. It sucks for me because none of my friends play this game so I'm always a random. 1 out of 10 games I'll get a really good team and it's awesome when I do.

Also, however was talking about Overpass is 100% right. The other day I was playing and my team had 3 guys that were not moving from our spawn trying to snipe... so stupid. It also happens on the map that's a ship. They just lay back sniping. And they are never good at it!

Edited by essentre

I have had many games with the same problem, how hard is it to understand that the objective is worth more points. Surely the logical thing would be to remove the recording of deaths in the player stats then this way the player needs not worry about their K/D ratio.

I always have higher kill to death ratio overall and i myself see no point in the data of deaths being necessary. Removing death count should then give people the oppertunity to just go for the objective and work as a team without fear of having a K/D ratio that is deemed poor.