List of Radio Missions for Revolutionary (w/ maps!)

demi

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having problems spawning this mission in dust.

* Convoy (Capture) - Starts at SE House Arrest, heading to Oasis - spawned after unlocking Dust Liberation Mission

Yes I have the area liberated but it still won't pop and I just don't know what to do. Any tips? I've been driving around the area for a half hour now and still nothing.

Same boat, except I've been driving around for close to an hour. Got nothing.

Also, based on the description, you have to do it before you liberate Dust. Can somebody/anybody chime in to where they spawned this action? I've even drove all the way to oasis and back just to see if that helped...it didn't.

Edit: after reading through the thread, this seems to be a common problem. One that no one has found, or is willing to offer up a solution for.

Edited by jassick

I'm having problems spawning this mission in dust.

* Convoy (Capture) - Starts at SE House Arrest, heading to Oasis - spawned after unlocking Dust Liberation Mission

Yes I have the area liberated but it still won't pop and I just don't know what to do. Any tips? I've been driving around the area for a half hour now and still nothing.

This info should help you get it at the end of the game...

Ok I am starting to think the activation points for the Convoy missions are NOT random. I activated one, failed, died and restarted the game and it still appeared at the exact same point.

So I am writing this, short text for the Convoy route activation points, as they appear at the END of the game titles. Oh the original list and guide are great, but the Convoy missions stopped spawning for me after DUST (drove every mile of road before and after every mission throughout the game and still nothing).

I hope this helps:

Dust Radio Convoy (Capture) – Starts at SE House Arrest, heading to Oasis – spawned after unlocking Dust Liberation Mission. – OK jump to Badlands Safehouse (the one that was not destroyed), plot a route to the Mount V time trial (at the top). I drove this route 3 times and the mission pops up in the FFZ just before/after the checkpoint on your way to the bridge.

Badlands Radio:

Convoy (Destroy) – Leaving Badlands for the FFZ Artillery Base, cuts through Dust – Again plot a rout to Mount V time trial (this time I started in EOS base). Pops up just afte passing through the EDF command centre at the base of the climb.

I still have the EOS & Oasis Convoy missions left so I will edit this to add all Convoys that pop, till I get my 104.

EOS Convoy mission (Destroy) - Martian Council to FFZ Artillary base - States it spawns at the right Jenkins mission. Instead go to that mission (under the bridge at the far right of EOS). Drive onto the bridge above and park next to the Propaganda sign on the bank and facing the other sign. Drive back and forward along here during the day, or just sit there. Works day only during the day, both during and after the game.

Other EOS Convoy popped when I drove from Badlands to Dust Safe-house. After the achievement it also appeared a number of times when driving to the 1st safe-house, you pass on your way into EOS.

NOTE-After the achievement all convoys etc, appear to go back to their original activation points. It also appear that the game only activates Convoys you have not finished, until you have finished them all.

Got my Achievement today, then once the achievement popped, they all start repeating, but are shaded dark green (as with all missions you have completed). Very annoying like buses, wait hours for one, then get loads that you don't want.

Just joined the 103 club, and after looking at the Gamertags of half the people in this thread and finding many without the achievement after many months I'm a little nervous...

I don't understand why they would design the game like this. They could've had all radio missions respawn, or had a list in the menu, or told you how many you'd done in each sector, or not spawn ones you've already done... any number of options, and instead they give you none.

Update: Was the second assault on the cave people in the south of dust. I was so sure it was one of the courier missions, but decided to triple-check the assault missions and realized I hadn't been to south dust much...

Edited by The Nerevarine

I will say, some of them didn't spawn in the same manor as the list provided, but when I got down to the last three or so, I had to do exactly what the description said.

For example: The NE Intercept Mission in Oasis. The description on page one says "near the ore" another list I found said, "while mining the ore." I stood around it for a few hours total and kept getting random ones. I decided to mine a couple ore, and while doing that, it spawned.

So I would suggest just playing normally, with the checklist, mark off the ones you get, and then sweep up after you beat the game.

Okay, so Ive been reading through this thread and a lot of people stuck at 103/104 missed pretty obvious guerilla actions. I, however, believe I am sh*t outta luck, but here goes.

I completed the campaign about four hours ago and drove around and got all the radio missions to pop. I repeat, I got ALL the radio missions to show up. However, when the very last radio mission comes up (the convoy 'capture' mission in Eos that starts at the Free Fire Zone and goes up to the Martian Council) and I go and capture the vehicle and return it to the safe house and it says 'Complete', auto-saves the game, updates the morale of the sector, yet low and behold does NOT count. It just stays at 103/104.

The interesting part, the same mission then pops up again after about a minute of driving around in any sector, yet it does the same exact thing. I completed it about 5 times in a row and still it wont register as being completed. Ive tried exiting and loading the game, nothing. I tried getting some different achievements hoping it would help this one pop, nothing. Ive tried doing other guerilla actions hoping it would make it pop, nothing. Ive tried doing other guerilla missions then the radio mission, nothing.

Am I pretty much screwed and looking at a second playthrough or what? Has anyone else had this problem and found a way to fix it?

The only thing I havent tried is clearing my system cache and trying to get it to re-download the update. Ive also thought about deleting the game off my hard drive and just running it from the disc as well.

I really dont want to have to go through the campaign again just for this. Its the ONLY campaign achievement Ive got left.

*sigh*

Thanks in advance.

Okay, so Ive been reading through this thread and a lot of people stuck at 103/104 missed pretty obvious guerilla actions. I, however, believe I am sh*t outta luck, but here goes.

I completed the campaign about four hours ago and drove around and got all the radio missions to pop. I repeat, I got ALL the radio missions to show up. However, when the very last radio mission comes up (the convoy 'capture' mission in Eos that starts at the Free Fire Zone and goes up to the Martian Council) and I go and capture the vehicle and return it to the safe house and it says 'Complete', auto-saves the game, updates the morale of the sector, yet low and behold does NOT count. It just stays at 103/104.

The interesting part, the same mission then pops up again after about a minute of driving around in any sector, yet it does the same exact thing. I completed it about 5 times in a row and still it wont register as being completed. Ive tried exiting and loading the game, nothing. I tried getting some different achievements hoping it would help this one pop, nothing. Ive tried doing other guerilla actions hoping it would make it pop, nothing. Ive tried doing other guerilla missions then the radio mission, nothing.

Am I pretty much screwed and looking at a second playthrough or what? Has anyone else had this problem and found a way to fix it?

The only thing I havent tried is clearing my system cache and trying to get it to re-download the update. Ive also thought about deleting the game off my hard drive and just running it from the disc as well.

I really dont want to have to go through the campaign again just for this. Its the ONLY campaign achievement Ive got left.

*sigh*

Thanks in advance.

I bet there's another convoy mission somewhere. I finished 104/104 and then another convoy mission popped up that I hadn't done yet, so maybe try driving around a little bit more?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is infuriating. I'm on my second play through -- the first time, I didn't use a map, the second, I did. Everything as shaded and I've crossed out all Radio Actions, and on both save files I've got 103/104. I'm so pissed right now...I cannot find the last one:rant:

Edit: Yeah, I'm an asshole. I specifically remember getting the transporter mission that so many people have missed in the Free Fire Zone -- on my first play through. Totally skipped it on my second.

Edited by PR Mega X

• 4 weeks later...

sorry for bring back this old post but i just gotta know =p ok... so i just started the game and the only thing i have left to do b4 liberating dust is to get this convoy(capture) that starts at the house arrest mission in the SE corner... but wen i go to the area nothing spawns... day/night... idk if its cuz ive already done the house arrest or what the deal is... ive unlocked the liberation mission so i dont know what to do... and if i liberate the area and go back to the spawn point will it still activate?

Edited by GrimsMostWanted

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Your game didn't mess up. That save house goes away after the mission where the commander gets killed because that safe house gets ambushed

however I am also stuck on 103/104 i need the Jenkins interception mission but cannot for the life of me get it to come up

Im also stuck at 103/104, i have done every convoy twice so i know its not them but they are the only radio missions i get, i have not got any interceptor or assault missions.

I did notice that on the map of the badlands there was 2 safehouses, but in my game there is only 1, now the one thats not there for me is the one thats in the NE corner near that intercepter mission, which i don't recall doing, but it just wont pop up for me. Does everyone have 2 safehouses in the badlands or just 1 like me, cause if everyone has 2 then i guess my games stuffed & i will have to start again. :mad::mad::mad:

• 4 months later...

My observations on that matter:

1. Spawning gets messy after Mars is liberated, but this is actually for good, cuz you can get all the remaining convoy missions (usually, it's Oasis and Eos) using only two spawn areas:

- the road between Hendrix Hall and Mount Vogel exit in Eos;

- housing complex in the S part of Dust that gets attacked by EDF twice.

Sometimes the missions will spawn too far (like, in Dust while you are somewhere in Eos), but even so you can catch up with the convoy if your car is fast enough. Only that there will be very little time left for destruction itself.

2. Convoy missions start repeating (and spawning in the correct areas) only when ALL convoy missions are done. Correct me if I'm wrong.

3. The driver of the vehicle that has to be hijacked is usually persistent as hell and will not stop even after a direct hit from rocket launcher. But if some dumb NPC will drive into a narrow way and stop there, the entire convoy will stop and patiently wait until the path is clear :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have finished all of the Radio Missions except for one, the Jenkins Interception mission. I know it spawns somewhere near the Martian Council in Eos but I can not get it to. I am playing with my cache cleared, so the only thing I can think of to do to get it to spawn is re-download the patch and see if that works, but I doubt it. If anybody has any suggestions or tips for getting this mission to spawn, I would greatly appreciate them.

Edited by Chaos Suikoden

• 2 months later...
I have finished all of the Radio Missions except for one, the Jenkins Interception mission. I know it spawns somewhere near the Martian Council in Eos but I can not get it to. I am playing with my cache cleared, so the only thing I can think of to do to get it to spawn is re-download the patch and see if that works, but I doubt it. If anybody has any suggestions or tips for getting this mission to spawn, I would greatly appreciate them.

nope i dont like you :eek:

xD ok if you go to where it is marked on the map i move like5,6 steps to the left and it poped instant for me. just get to that point fast or as you know it will call a convoy misson. and are you 100% sure its that misson>?

( and stop doing the patch as that can make it even harder for it to top despite what ppl say)