Question about mastermind (Rank 1)

Metalclear

Nah do it on airport, dont collect any money, go straight to the chopper, play 50/50 as traiter when in the chopper, keep doing that to round 10 and you'll make around 800 points through the process!! you'll be rank 1 in just a few hours!!

Good luck!

Is this done in arcade mode? Also can you rank up whilst in Arcade mode?

@BlackEyedAngel: yes and yes

@himalaybarad: thanks for the advice mate

Thanks, I'm not going to stop playing arcade.

And note to everyone,

If you play the map Subway (Arcade Mode) then play normally until you reach the top of the first stairs in the big room, let your team mates take out a majority of the cops then kill all of your team mates, pickup the money and run to the escape vehicle, you can get about $4 million per round!

How many points is it for the top rank?

2800 mate, if you do the airport thing I mentioned ealier, you can get from rank 8 to 1 in under 2 hours, I don't know why the guide says an extra 8 for Mastermind:/

Is this done in arcade mode? Also can you rank up whilst in Arcade mode?

Yupp

@BlackEyedAngel: yes and yes

@himalaybarad: thanks for the advice mate

Sure thing ;)

Ok guys, forget just about everything you've read in the thread so far.:Bounce:

I've been taking some notes on how much points I gain after escapes and it seems that money and kills have no impact at all on how mych rank points you get.

It's very simple actually, escaping as a traitor nets you 25 points per round, escaping as a good guy nets you 17 points per round. Difficulty of the round doesn't have any impact at all either. With other words, you gain just as much on your first round (25 points) as you do on the 12th round.

Therefore, the best tactic is to play the airport and just bolt to the chopper, split 50/50 to become a traitor. It takes about 2 min per round doing this, loading times etc included. I recommend that you restart after 5-6 rounds as it's no longer very safe to just rush.

Thats 30 rounds in one hour, you need 112 rounds escaped as a traitor for the 2800 points needed.

Will take you around 4 hours give or take with this method.

Ok guys, forget just about everything you've read in the thread so far.:Bounce:

I've been taking some notes on how much points I gain after escapes and it seems that money and kills have no impact at all on how mych rank points you get.

It's very simple actually, escaping as a traitor nets you 25 points per round, escaping as a good guy nets you 17 points per round. Difficulty of the round doesn't have any impact at all either. With other words, you gain just as much on your first round (25 points) as you do on the 12th round.

Therefore, the best tactic is to play the airport and just bolt to the chopper, split 50/50 to become a traitor. It takes about 2 min per round doing this, loading times etc included. I recommend that you restart after 5-6 rounds as it's no longer very safe to just rush.

Thats 30 rounds in one hour, you need 112 rounds escaped as a traitor for the 2800 points needed.

Will take you around 4 hours give or take with this method.

after quite a few tries i can confirm this, thanks dude saving me soooo much time know, and i dont have to worry about dying

• 2 weeks later...