Achievement Trading Thread

Creech

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going insane! please can 2 people help me just get past the hawked it up challenge online! i need to spit on to people as a spitter but it is virtually impossible to do online! it took me days to get the turret challenge online. Be very grateful and will help in any challenge in return GT - The wanderer877

I am going insane! please can 2 people help me just get past the hawked it up challenge online! i need to spit on to people as a spitter but it is virtually impossible to do online! it took me days to get the turret challenge online. Be very grateful and will help in any challenge in return GT - The wanderer877

I will help you if i am online. Send me a message :-)

I am still searching for a "team" to boost the online challenges.

looking for people to boost challenges with, even if its just 1v1 private. I'm on challenge 9 and 8 for the Marine and MP challenge catagories (I can do the Campaign challenges by myself, no need to boost). I'm willing to boost rank too if you like, im lvl 15 Alien, 18 Marine. I'm on right now, I only have this game for a few more days so I'd like to knock them out. Msg me on XBL or send me an invite. GT: x352x pH

Oh, and I have a mic

Edited by x352x pH
forogt something