Achievement Trading Thread

Da Mafia

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Looking for someone to boost some achievements with. Wanna boost 1 million points, 8x band multiplier and get Gold Stars on some songs.

I can play guitar on Hard/Expert and drums on hard/medium

if you can find another person I can help out...It's hard to get 1 million points with only 2 people.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

I'm here looking for 3 people to knock out the multiplayer achievements, I need the following:

It All Keeps Adding Up 20

Score 1,000,000 points in a single song.

Hysteria, Mass Hysteria! 20

Get a Unison Bonus on the listed songs with 2 or more players.

Won't Make It for Dinner 40

Start a new Career and reach the credits within 12 hours as part of a 4-player band.

We're on a Roll, No Self Control 10

Get an 8x Band Multiplier.

American Unity 15

Get all unison bonuses in the song "American Idiot" with 2 or more players.

Step Up to the Mike & Billie Joe 10

Hit All Double Harmonies on any song.

Misleading the Choir 15

Hit All Triple Harmonies on any song.

I would like to do it over this weekend and get the time consuming achievements out of the way. I'm willing to help with whatever else you need on this game or something else. During the weekend I'm available at most times, so It would be cool to just play the whole morning and get as much as possible. Hit me up and let me know if you're available. My time zone is CST.

GT: BurritoDePerro

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm done with Green Day but I'm helping out a friend, and the only one he needs is the 8x Multiplier (Everyone holding a 4X combo and activating Star Power).

I've got another friend who can do two instruments, so we probably only need one more.

Message me: IzzyXbox360.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for partner(s) for all mp achievements! I prefer drums on expert but can do any of the other isntruments as well.

Im looking for Live Freaky Die Freaky, The 8x band bonus one, and all the unison bonus related achievements, and St. Jimmy. Message me!

GT: oO Brethren Oo

Edit: Wow this game must be pretty dead, oh well. If anyone still needs the mp achievements, don't hesitate to contact me! Ill put this game on hold for now, but will be online.

Edited by Brethren

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...