immortality20

# of games in backlog?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. # of games in backlog?

• 1 to 5
    • 5 to 10
    • 10 to 15
    • 20+

How big is your backlog of games? And do you have any games in the back up that are "shameful" that you never played yet? Like big titles that should of been played a long time ago. My backlog is huge (pushing 20 easy), scary big and now owning an Xbox One I doubt I'll play some of them.

Some of the games I should of played by now are AC4 (X1), Enslaved, Mass Effect 2, Syndicate, Witcher 2 and Vanquish. Played ME2 and Vanquish for about an hour and never got around to finishing. Not trying to brag about having a collection or anything, just wondering if any others are in my situation.

Edited by immortality20

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I guess I underestimated the wealth and depth of some collections. I'll try to fix it.

Edit: I have no idea how to get back to the poll :(

It's okay. I believe you can't go back and change a poll but maybe if you get in contact with one of the staff such as Creech or ThePantsParty they maybe be able to change it but I dont know if they would.

20+ is your highest poll option?

Wait until Kairi and EmperorDragon post...

Heh, your wait is over.

Currently my backlog sits at:

Xbox: 12

360: 113

360 Arcade: 47

Gamecube: 7

Wii: 29

Wii U: 4

DS: 31

3DS: 6

PC: 241

It'll probably increase by a couple titles today thanks to Target's big game sale.

Now, I consider a game to be in my backlog if it hasn't ever been played. If I counted gamed played, but not finished, the overall count would easily double.

Heh, your wait is over.

It'll probably increase by a couple titles today thanks to Target's big game sale.

Now, I consider a game to be in my backlog if it hasn't ever been played. If I counted gamed played, but not finished, the overall count would easily double.

You're not a Playstation guy at all? Thought you would have a crap ton of games on there too. :p

Between 5 and 10. I removed the shrink wrap from a couple of titles not so long ago so I should play them sometime in the next 6 months. As for Arcade games, I do not know, I recently tried to download a game from the marketplace only to find out I had already purchased it nearly a year ago. :confused:

heh, your wait is over.

360 arcade: 47

gamecube: 7

wii: 29

wii u: 4

ds: 31

3ds: 6

pc: 241

it'll probably increase by a couple titles today thanks to target's big game sale.

Now, i consider a game to be in my backlog if it hasn't ever been played. If i counted gamed played, but not finished, the overall count would easily double.

holy fuck!

Wow, 20+ is really low, I have around 150 (Maybe Smaller) over Xbox 360 and Xbox One but the poll should have an answer for 150-200+

Poll needs higher options. Mines around 70 unplayed and 100 ish total.

I voted 20+, but 50+ would be more accurate.

Heh, your wait is over.

I'm blown away by some of these numbers. Were talking games owned yet to play? The funny thing is I just finished that free hitman game and went to see what I hadn't played and ended up with a stack of 5 games and there's only 1 I don't own that I want to play (L.A. Noire, hope its good lol)

Ah. Typical backlog of achievement hunters. It seems anyone that has over 150k has a ridiculous backlog. Mine is not nearly as large as some others but wow is it out of control. People need to get some self control. Seriously. I have recently started limiting myself greatly on purchases, especially of full retail games. I wont be purchasing one of those until BF5 or an exceptional RPG comes out for XB1.

For a full list of my backlog, go HERE: http://bit.ly/N6oViS

My total is at 153 Games, 92 of which havent even been touched....

EDIT: Oh yeah. Literally I probably own about 15 disc game. 10 of which I have already completed.

The only discs I need to complete are Dishonored, GTA V, Ghost Recon FS, and Kingdoms of Amalur.

Edited by Arsenic 17