Possible Skullshots Tip!

zapp_8rannigan

hey all,

i was just playing 'Back in the USSR' trying to get that dammed SS1 skull and it occured to me, sod trying to get back before blowing up, why not wait till theres 5 seconds left on the game clock and go shoot it....that way you dont have to worry about blowing up cause the game will of ended before then (if that makes sense?)...

HOWEVER!, ive not finished getting all the skulls yet so im not sure if this still counts towards the achievments, i cant see why it wouldnt

P.S

sorry if this has been posted before, i couldnt see anything anywhere so im either a freakin Genius for the first time in my life, or im not gonna get my achievements! :confused:

yeah it works.....

i'll explain it again if folks didnt understand the first time....

basically if your having trouble getting a skull or secret skull from an out of bounds area because there isnt enough time to get the skull and get back into normal teritory, follow these steps.....

get the skulls you can get to begin with, leaving the difficult one for the end

after getting all the skulls, wait for the timer to reach 5 seconds or under

run and shoot your skull without having to worry about getting back! because the game will end before you blow up!

surely that should help some folks!?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
yeah it works.....

i'll explain it again if folks didnt understand the first time....

basically if your having trouble getting a skull or secret skull from an out of bounds area because there isnt enough time to get the skull and get back into normal teritory, follow these steps.....

get the skulls you can get to begin with, leaving the difficult one for the end

after getting all the skulls, wait for the timer to reach 5 seconds or under

run and shoot your skull without having to worry about getting back! because the game will end before you blow up!

surely that should help some folks!?

Yeah i noticed that in the video walkthrough the guys always blows up. so i did attempt the hardest one last.

• 5 months later...