Assassination: Smoov Problems

Phantomsiren

I am going crazy lol. I finished the game and completed freeing the city of all gangs (100%). I decided now I would focus on doing the assassinations but have come across the one with Smoov and having problems. It says I should find a fat ugly ho in Henry Steel Mills and he will appear. The problem I have is that I can't find any ho's. I don't know if it is because I cleared this area of the gang or I don't know what the fat ugly ho looks like. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Also, a detail that may be beneficial is that the ho doesn't have to be ugly or fat, and to "pick them up" you are supposed to take them as a human shield.

Not sure about this. I was having trouble finding a "pleasantly plump" ho so I tried many times to take any ho as a human shield (w/i the specified area), but the target never showed. As another poster said, it wasn't until I was by the image by design in the bottom right that a chick with fishnets/normal-ho legs and a big top (hoody? I forget) showed up. I took her as a human shield and then the target showed up on my mini map. Of course we was south of me, across the bridge, in a different district *facepalm*

Not sure about this. I was having trouble finding a "pleasantly plump" ho so I tried many times to take any ho as a human shield (w/i the specified area), but the target never showed. As another poster said, it wasn't until I was by the image by design in the bottom right that a chick with fishnets/normal-ho legs and a big top (hoody? I forget) showed up. I took her as a human shield and then the target showed up on my mini map. Of course we was south of me, across the bridge, in a different district *facepalm*

When I did it I just grabbed the first ho I saw since I was running around since mid-day and the hookers weren't out on the streets yet. She was in shape and everything, maybe the face was ugly or something. I forget where I was exactly, but I literally grabbed the first woman with fishnets and booty shorts on and threw her into a wall and the guy showed up.

been having trouble with this one too. guess i should wait till evening.

anyone else notice one of the assassination targets said designated area was caroma park(??), but in the how to for the target says "likes to drive around salander"... those 2 places are on opposite ends of the map!!!

anyone else notice one of the assassination targets said designated area was caroma park(??), but in the how to for the target says "likes to drive around salander"... those 2 places are on opposite ends of the map!!!

YES! That one was a headscratcher but thankfully you need to do a bunch of driving around anyway for your challenges (distance, two wheels, etc.)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem, I've cleared the game and all i got left to do is this one assassin mission and the challenges, I've been running around the area and i can't se any let alone the fat ones, the time of day don't seem to change to night either, anyone help me?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...