questions on a few things

XS Scarab

hello x360a community. i recently bought this game and so far love it. I've all ready completed the story line, and am just cleaning up some of the achievements i still need. i'm interested in buying the dlc for this game, but am unsure as to how it will affect my game. when downloaded, is it similar to fallout where you go to a specific location(s) to start it, or is accessed some other way? also do the challenges still track if i play the dlc? im almost done with those, about 23 of 41, and would really like to avoid them glitching or being reset.

also, another concern. does whored mode effect your main game in anyway, or is it just a separate mode just for fun? i've tried it and havent seen any thing noticable, so im not quite sure.

Given that the content is on sale at the moment, it's the only time you should buy the main add-ons for the game.

You can access the activities/missions through your phone, but you would have to travel to a particular point of the map for the activity/mission to commence. Similar to how your experience with the game has been.

Challenges? Well I completed most of mine thanks to the bonus content. Nothing really glitched from what I was aware of.

And you are right, there is nothing noticeable because it's a stand-alone thing. It has no connection to the main part of the game.

Given that the content is on sale at the moment, it's the only time you should buy the main add-ons for the game.

You can access the activities/missions through your phone, but you would have to travel to a particular point of the map for the activity/mission to commence. Similar to how your experience with the game has been.

Challenges? Well I completed most of mine thanks to the bonus content. Nothing really glitched from what I was aware of.

And you are right, there is nothing noticeable because it's a stand-alone thing. It has no connection to the main part of the game.

so say i purchase all of the DLC now, i just have to access it like the story missions via cell phone, then say drive to a location IE saints hide out for the final mission? i just dont want to be forced to do the DLC story missions, id rather do them whenever.

edit: just saw on the homepage all 3 DLCs are half off next week. i'll probably pick them up then if i choose to get them

Edited by XS Scarab

so say i purchase all of the DLC now, i just have to access it like the story missions via cell phone, then say drive to a location IE saints hide out for the final mission? i just dont want to be forced to do the DLC story missions, id rather do them whenever.

edit: just saw on the homepage all 3 DLCs are half off next week. i'll probably pick them up then if i choose to get them

Wait a week for the DLC. I just checked the homepage. They go on sale next week:

THQ - 14-Aug to 20-Aug

• Saints Row: The Third – Genkibowl VII - 280 MSP (50% off)
  • Saints Row: The Third – Gangstas in Space - 280 MSP (50% off)
  • Saints Row: The Third – The Trouble with Clones - 280 MSP (50% off)

Wait a week for the DLC. I just checked the homepage. They go on sale next week:

THQ - 14-Aug to 20-Aug

• Saints Row: The Third – Genkibowl VII - 280 MSP (50% off)
  • Saints Row: The Third – Gangstas in Space - 280 MSP (50% off)
  • Saints Row: The Third – The Trouble with Clones - 280 MSP (50% off)

yeah saw your other post and checked it out. will definitely wait to get them.

thanks to both of ya'll for the help

XS Scarab

Is it on sale now? I thought that sale was next week.

Whoops sorry, it's next week.

Yeah sorry, misleading info.

But yes, as you said. You can do the story missions whenever you like, though like regular missions, you can't replay them.