Trouble with Clones

The thing I can't figure out is why can't we use Saints Flow AFTER the dlc? Seriously as it is all the DLCs have been pretty rubbish, however if we could run at super speed, throw fireballs and punch cars to death it would be pretty fun.

Instead it is locked to a mission. Unless someone has found a way to get it outside of that?

So.. yet another easy and disapointing DLC. Was okay, I think genkibowl was my fave though.

Oh and the achievos are glitched for me on the site, I cant update. le sigh

Go to the "My Checklists" page and click the red X on Saints Row The Third. Then go back to the achievement list and reenable it. You'll have to mark off all your achievements again, but it will work.

But yeah, as expected, this DLC was $8 down the toilet. I knew I should have just waited to see what people would say about it instead of buying it immediately hoping for Gat to come back. Oh well.

This DLC is terrible. It's not funny (trying way to hard to be) and it's pointless destruction (killing a thousand cops gets old fast).

Very disappointing and pointless. Clearly ripped from the disc and used to get more cash.

Especially since it's pretty much killing a thousand cops with a rocket launcher. Every mission reverts to that at some point. The other parts where it actually has variety aren't terrible, but they're few and far between. Basically there's the bee cannon part and the Saints Flow part. The rest is either rocket launcher or the same "kill rival gangs/cops" that's in the main game.

Also, it was piss easy. I loaded up my Hardcore save first where I don't even have all the upgrades yet (meaning no infinite health, no infinite ammo, etc) and it was still insanely easy. Only time I died was during the "protect the car by blowing up cops with a rocket launcher" because the game glitched and my character wouldn't reload so I could keep firing.

glitch ? maybe you had a lock on target with your rpg and the rocket was still chasing that target in a loop ?

i had that at one point luckliy it hit something but for a for few mins i was unable to fire the rpg.

imo people who think the sr3 season pass dlc mission packs are amazing/ love it/ epic are morons..

sr4 has alot to make up for

glitch ? maybe you had a lock on target with your rpg and the rocket was still chasing that target in a loop ?

i had that at one point luckliy it hit something but for a for few mins i was unable to fire the rpg.

No, I saw it hit something, then my character refused to reload and I died because I was defenseless. I know you have to wait for the first rocket to blow up before you can fire another one.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...