Official Bitching Thread

iBuzz7S

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The one thing that annoyed me more than anything was both the size of the map, and the soundtrack, I loved Saints row 2's soundtrack because it was so varied, but SR3 just has unrecognized, sort of obscure music, and it was very limited. The map was probably only half the size of SR2. Hopefully SR4 will fix that :)

• 3 months later...
OK, after getting 1k on this game I have made my definitive list for things that are shitty about this game.

1. Activities (Quantity)- Don't get me wrong for the most part they were all enjoyable (with the exception of trafficking because Zimos and Pierce are seriously fucking stupid and take FOREVER to get into the car. This can be bitch point number 2, the mind numbingly stupid AI) but seriously, only 6 levels per type of activity, with the best ones from 2 removed? (Crowd Control, Fight Club, Septic Avenger, Demo Derby, Fuzz). I don't get the Volition logic.

Saints Row: 3 places for each activity with 8 levels each, for a total of 24 levels per activity.

Saints Row 2: 2 places with 6 levels each for a total of 12 levels per activity. What it lacks in amount compared to 1, it makes up for in actual enjoyability.

Saints Row 3: 6 places with only 1 level. Only 6 levels per activity. Insurance Fraud and the Genki activity are the only ones that even come close to how fun 2's activities were. And by this logic SR4 should only have 3 levels per activity.

3. Getting your self/vehicles stuck inside objects- Yesterday alone I had my Kaneda's front tire clip inside a ramp as I tried doing a jump, and my guy got stuck inside a wall when he bailed from a vehicle. Also got stuck inside a store because when I pressed Y to open the store's door he jumped through the door and onto a motorcycle that was inside, and couldn't get off.

4. Less of everything (compared to SR2)- Less activities, less missions, less vehicles, less weapons, less clothing options, less fun. Plus about 10 or so of the already small amount of missions are just doing activities.

That's all I can think of for now.

AGREED!! also no online multiplayer, was kinda left with a usless disk after i got 100% on the game.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not the game itself, but doing a hitman target Barry, I need a Helicopter, I look at Youtube guides how to get one and 5 videos and nothing they are automatically in one :mad:

FFS, this Scrubber vehicle theft, gets stuck to wall too easy and can't move, this is the third time now!!!!!!

Again not the game, if you are going to do a guide on Youtube for Vehicle Theft, at least show the map pin pointing it's location e.g. Oppressor.

Edited by cjdavies

• 3 weeks later...

Compared to the others, it is kinda weak in compare. Story wasn't as strong as the others and the characters weren't up to par either, actually they made shandi fucking annoying but yet she cared more than your character when #SPOILER# Gat got killed (Off screen by the way). So yeah, a disapointment but yet the gameplay still made it fun to play and humour was still humourus and the bounce mechanic was back too... so can't complain too much ;).

I'm not shallow, I just like TITS!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
What do you mean you can't get past some missions? You mean the game doesn't let you or you fail to beat the missions?

It always failed every time i do the same mission and the game always freezes my console.I beat the game alot of times and missed alot of achievements.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...