#1 Leaderboards For 1000G

Deejayc

so if you want to get 1000 g in lost planet 2 you must get all the Noms de Guerre in the game not including the special tab.

But 2 are leaderboard related to the training missions which you must get the #1 spot on any of the 50 missons and also get in the top 10 of any of the 50 missions. and let me tell you there are some insane times up there so you better start get cracking at it.

and to top it off you must gold all mission and these are insane.

and the slot machine will not give you everything there on a certain amount of weapons and abilities and names it will give you.

i wish you all good luck!!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By mission I assume you mean training mode. I did get ranked 5th in the world on the 5th 'objective' in the first set of advanced training. Last time I checked I'm ranked 11th. I think thats my best bet of getting anywhere near a number 1 spot. I'm hoping you don't need those ones for the achievement including playing street fighter which I don't own.

Hopefully that achievement could be just obtain all Nom des Gurres you can from the slot machine.

Yeah i got the strat guide yesterday with the game and it lists all the Noms de Guerre and how to unlock them i would write out a list but there are soo many of em atleast over 200. Some include hosting 100 player matchs to joing a 100 player matchs and the leaderboards seem the ones to be the most time consuming.

i also would like to let you guys know that the slot machine will not give you these noms because there is a list of noms that it only gives out i will write a the hardest ones in a few mins.

There are no leaderboard related achievements if u go look at the list of Good Job stuff at the top of the forums you would find them all

i think not

For the achievement a collector's collector you must get all items in the game including all the Noms de guerre except speacial Tab, Emotes, abilities, Weapons and Char parts.

and for commited til the end you must get all Good job awards, Career Lvls, And Items and Noms de guerre

are ITEMS!!!

theres no need for that, hes only quoting from the offical guide, which as guides go have been known to miss things or get things wrong. even im sceptical but judging by what capcoms done with the achieves so far it does seem amicable that its correct but guess only time will tell.

It's happened before with GRAW so it wouldn't surprise me to see it happen again. However, after a time, there'd be no humanly possible way to beat certain times so if this is true, the 1000 would be unobtainable by many as there would simply be no way of ever beating a particular score. Nice one Crapcom!

Yet another reason I'll never touch this game for achievements. Terrible, just terrible.

I have The NUMBER 1 and TOP 10 Noms de Guerre and its Required for those achievements.

I am not trying to scare you i am trying to give you a heads up and if infact i am wrong then im sorry and if im right then this sucks for a lot of people.

now im done defending my statment it is what it is.

just curious but which tags did you get for 1# and top 10 ??

You unlock the Noms de Guerre which is the name below your gamer tag

to get the Tag NUMBER 1 - you must Reach the top of the leaderboard on any training misson. there are 50 Training missons 25 Begginner and 25 advance courses.

to get the Tag TOP 10 - you must get in the top 10 of the leaderboard on any training misson.

message me on xbox and ill join your lobby if you want to see more proof.

Edit: Also when that dude writes the guide for all Noms de Guerre you will see and these are in the playstyle Tab where you must get all of them.

Edited by Deejayc

I thought Microsoft dissallowed achievements related to leaderboards. I'm almost certain of it.

Yeah but how many times are these alleged "rules" broken? quite frequently it seems, I just bought this game but haven't opened it... if this #1 crap is true i'll probably just return it I don't feel like having anymore games with near impossible achievements on my profile.

I thought Microsoft dissallowed achievements related to leaderboards. I'm almost certain of it.
Even if this were true, there's a definite loophole here in that it's not clearly defined in the achievement itself that you have to reach the top of the leaderboards. It just states you need all the "titles." It would never occur to anyone to question what the requirements to get all of them were.

I don't think MS has any rule. Look at Lips. The "You've Got Talent" achievement require you to rank top 1000 on leaderboards, and you have do it in 20 different songs to get "Legendary Performer".

It's happened before with GRAW so it wouldn't surprise me to see it happen again. However, after a time, there'd be no humanly possible way to beat certain times so if this is true, the 1000 would be unobtainable by many as there would simply be no way of ever beating a particular score. Nice one Crapcom!

Yet another reason I'll never touch this game for achievements. Terrible, just terrible.

Agreed and Iam very worried about Dead Risings 2 achievements..