Achievement Discussion

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm willing to bet they are going to have some more stunt jump achievements unless they have already announced that they aren't.

What else do you guys think?

Yeah probably. After the last E3-Demo I saw that they sure will have looooots of new various achievements, cause IMO stunt cheevos getting old. Watch this video and you'll understand what I mean. ;)

(Gotta luv the STAG/VTOL) :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecQXBq06t4s]‪Saints Row The Third - E3 2011: IGN Live Commentary‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

I wish this game was coming out this weekend. I really would like to play it now lol.

I am getting tired of the Stuntmen achievements as well, I hope they make some of their achievements a little harder since they are getting rid of multiplayer.

I would happily get on my knees & beg Volition to not put in any kind of difficulty achievements if there are difficulties lol

Hope theirs lots of kill X amount of enemies with stupid weapons like the Apocofists & i hope they bring the car stunt jumps back, didn't like the stunt plane ones though. hope theirs not too many collectibles though SR2 had a few but not so many you were shouting at the game

Cant wait too see the co-op fun ones, love too see one where you get 2 of professor genkis manopuult weapons & you & your co-op partner have to fire into eachother from two of them, going to do it anyway :D

• 2 months later...
This list looks amazingly fun! Does anyone know if this game will feature split-screen?

XBL/System Link only.

From the FAQ at their main site:

5. Is Co-Op still in Saints Row: The Third? Split Screen?

5a. Yes, via XBL / PSN / Steam or System Link with full drop-in, drop-out co-op. There is no split screen.

• 2 weeks later...