Official Bitching Thread

iBuzz7S

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck you dude, This game does not need a bitching thread.

Okay maybe it does.

I do not like the new clothes system but i guess they had to change it to keep the game fresh, But i hate how they was bigging up the customization system knowing that it had been made worse.

I am worried the map is going to be a little too small and there will be less missions to do

Also i played the game a little at London expo and the controlls felt a little off, i am sure they switched some buttons around from previous games and idk maybe because i just picked up the controller and went straight into killing people with no tutorial I guess its something that might take a little while to get use to.

And that is just me picking at tiny parts of the game The clothes system was changed to give the game a new feeling, I Do not know how long the game is yet but i am sure it will have hours of mindlessly murdering innocents, and the controls are something i will get use to like on all games.

Maybe we should have a Official Praising thread?

Edited by True I Skill

Why do people keep starting these threads, are all our expectations so high that we already know we are going to be disappointed?

I second you on that one, it seems most people are expecting more out of a game, everyone needs to realise that there will probably never be a game where you can do anything you want, like get a house get married oh yeah the sims lol imagine Sims crossed with GTA/Saints/COD/Gears/Skyrim/Fifa/Forza... it'll never happen just be happy with what you get and enjoy this over the top sandbox game, i know i will be and i'm getting my copy new so i don't care about online passes (I used to buy 2nd hand games but now i don't see the point)

These threads are created to keep any and all complaints in one place. Bitching is not limited to just opinions on the story or features in the game. It could also be to report things that other people may need a heads up about (horrible gameplay mechanics, game-breaking bugs, etc.) before they purchase the game.

Even though I personally don't foresee having much to complain about, that does not change the fact that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Nobody likes it when people come into threads just for the sake of bashing them for having an opinion (especially if they are taking the step of keeping it in the 'official' thread instead of creating a duplicate). Feel free to disagree and present your own but don't chastise them for having one.

Edited by ColdSpider72

The only thing to bitch about is that this game isn't out yet. So close though!

The annoying way fallen posts cause a massive obstruction (glitch but annoying!!)

Ha ha ha, agreed. At first I thought it was a glitch, but it seems like it is apart of the game. Quite frustrating when running away during a gunfight and a post stops you.

...Are you two playing already?! :uzi:

Ha ha ha, agreed. At first I thought it was a glitch, but it seems like it is apart of the game. Quite frustrating when running away during a gunfight and a post stops you.

The annoying way fallen posts cause a massive obstruction (glitch but annoying!!)

It happened alot in saints row 1 and 2 so i can see it happening again in 3

THQ have sent out quite a few copies to those who pre-ordered through the site. Not saying that is where I got mine, but few peeps on the official forums are happy about the service.

It happened alot in saints row 1 and 2 so i can see it happening again in 3

Oh yeah, things like this occured frequently. With The Third, it hasn't happened an awful lot though.

Another major thing that is frustrating, is the police and how annoying they can get when in a chase.

Also, when a passenger during an activity, the AI's driving is horrendous.

Ill bitch about me having 100% completed the story line + everything on the map ( activities etc ) but it still shows me as incomplete parts of the map...

Bummer

You sure you have completed every thing on the map? i was missing one or two gang activities and had to find them first. One in the middle island, which was on a roof of a building which you have to fly up with your helicopter...

Yeah I just bought the season pass thinking that you would get every bit of DLC for the game like the shark gun and stuff like that. Pretty pissed off you don't because it's the main reason why I bought it. I'm stupid for not reading the description of the season pass don't get me wrong but still those things should be included in it other than that the game is pretty fantastic.

:( Now I really wish I'd found out about that offer before the "get the game in time for launch" window on it expired.

Well, I did create the thread that advertised this on Oct.30th. I agree that it is too bad you didn't see that thread sooner because I was kind of baffled that the only people posting their thoughts on it were total trolls that seemed to want to bash the deal just for the sake of being argumentative. It would have been nice to have some level-headed folks in the thread that actually like to get free shit.

Well, I did create the thread that advertised this on Oct.30th. I agree that it is too bad you didn't see that thread sooner because I was kind of baffled that the only people posting their thoughts on it were total trolls that seemed to want to bash the deal just for the sake of being argumentative. It would have been nice to have some level-headed folks in the thread that actually like to get free shit.
Yeah, some of those people were downright stupid. Oh well, it's the internet, not much you can do about it.

Anyway, I have something to bitch about now! :mad:

[spoiler=wtfvolition]This is what they do to Johnny?! Seriously? He dies in the second mission?! And not even on camera going out in a blaze of glory or something, but over a fucking radio?!

So what do we do to that bastard who killed him? We just drop a giant ball on him and that's it. What?! What happened to burying people alive? What happened to making them run over their girlfriends? What happened to hitting a funeral procession with RPGs? That dude in the first mission was right, the Saints are pussies now.

Oh but of course there's more. Killbane has his men blow up a bridge they're driving on, and then Shaundi is mad at them for that and because of what they did at Gat's funeral? What?! We don't get to see his funeral or even hear what it was they actually did there? COME ON, WHAT IS THIS CRAP?!

I really hope something happens later that makes up for this weak as hell opening. Johnny is an awesome character and he deserves far better than getting killed off-camera. :mad:

so my created characters is a grone man wearing skinny jeans?? he was'nt in the ln the first 2 games has to be now... just weird i have to dress like the children in my neighborhood? my main thing is it feels like less options for customising. no jelery, the only corn rows have a girly bun, and long hair is only for girls? and why are all the gangster white men or black chicks a little weird. im only 7% done so please tell me there is more to this game! or serious dlc changes cause i dont really see a reason to keep this game