Achievement Discussion Thread

iBuzz7S

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, all the great friend interactions and a fun game to boot

I don't know about you but there were 2 reasons I kept playing Defiance past the first few days:

#1: you and the rest of D2D were fun to play with. Particularly the group that became our core crew.

#2: I invested a fair amount of money into that game and was getting what I paid for.

Totally unrelated, but Bleach, I noticed you changed your gamertag last week. You should probably update your sig :) I'm still shocked at how few people are in this forum. The game looks incredible! Glad we got Thai in here now, at least *wave to Thai*

Even some AAA game forums are relatively dead until release.

Totally unrelated, but Bleach, I noticed you changed your gamertag last week. You should probably update your sig :) I'm still shocked at how few people are in this forum. The game looks incredible! Glad we got Thai in here now, at least *wave to Thai*

Why thank you, i will change it, i forgot about my sig. We will just need to complete the first part then it allows us to play co-op.

We have Dirty in now, it would seem! The lack of his posting here is very alarming.

Will defo be picking this game up can't wait to play it.

Feel free to add me guys

Madaboutachieve

Welcome to the forums, dude! Let me know if you need any help around the site :)

I have been lurking around last few weeks hoping for more activity on the forum seems a bit worrying, let's hope that it gets more active at release.

Dead island was one of the best co-op experiences I have had in gaming I loved it, even though it was full of bugs and glitches it was fun. I hope this is the same fast paced mayhem with crazy DIY weapons!