finally Done Expert :)

Dla911

so last weekend after i got back from the funeral i had to go to i popped in Rockband went right to green grass and high tides on expert guitar and beat it, Now if most of you guys dont know i think i told 1 or 2 people on the forums here that i have dislocated my one finger and have not been able to play with 4 fingers on guitar for abit now still cant, so how did i do to you ask? well i have pracited alot on many other songs to beable to use 3 fingers (all you need to do is just slide more), just had to come out with it,

Next is run to the hills on hard drums and orange crush on expert drums.

Wow, expert guitar with 3 fingers? That's impressive... I can't even beat GGHT on expert with 4 fingers. Congratulations and good luck on drums.

I have to ask out of curiosity, which finger did you dislocate?

ps - I know I could make a joke about your bad grammar/spelling/punctuation, but since you only have 9 working fingers, I'll let you off easy ;)

Wow, expert guitar with 3 fingers? That's impressive... I can't even beat GGHT on expert with 4 fingers. Congratulations and good luck on drums.

I have to ask out of curiosity, which finger did you dislocate?

ps - I know I could make a joke about your bad grammar/spelling/punctuation, but since you only have 9 working fingers, I'll let you off easy ;)

The finger that is dislocated is my ring finger.