Help!!

BeerMonsterOwen

Actually there is a really easy way to get fours off almost every shot from the off spinner (second guy you face).

Just aim behind and to the left of your batsmen, so the shot is going to the boundary straight at your back. Then use the A button and time the shot just before the ball bounces - it will get swept away for four runs nearly every time and is a safe hit.

I got all the runs I needed in two overs and then just blocked/left the rest.

Actually there is a really easy way to get fours off almost every shot from the off spinner (second guy you face).

Just aim behind and to the left of your batsmen, so the shot is going to the boundary straight at your back. Then use the A button and time the shot just before the ball bounces - it will get swept away for four runs nearly every time and is a safe hit.

Cheers mate i will try this, as i still cant do it :uzi:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

This is not a safe hit. Ive been caught behind repeatedly trying this method