• 1 month later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I like Altair because he knew how to throw knives. Ezio needs two, maybe three throwing knives to take down a guard. Altair always downed them in one. Hell yeah, Altair.

they took away the 1 knife kill because it was too easy, and it was realistic because the gaurds have new stronger armor than when Altair was around.

I prefer ezio because of his personality, double blades, and the fact he can keep his ring finger and wear a hidden blade.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When you put it down to the plain and simple altair is miles better. Think about without all the advanced wepons e.g the gun, second hidden blade and the glove that helps ezio climb. Altair is the better of the two at everything be it fighting, climbing (though on AC2 ezio was better but now he is to old) or speed (I think ezio character was to sluggish but made up for it on ACB when you kill to get a combo going).

When you put it down to the plain and simple altair is miles better. Think about without all the advanced wepons e.g the gun, second hidden blade and the glove that helps ezio climb. Altair is the better of the two at everything be it fighting, climbing (though on AC2 ezio was better but now he is to old) or speed (I think ezio character was to sluggish but made up for it on ACB when you kill to get a combo going).

• 2 weeks later...

I think Altair seems to be kind of a young Anikin Skywalker like he's really that good, problem is he knows it and his pride and arrogance are his downfall, Whereas Ezio doesn't seem to enjoy the killing so much as fate made him who he is. So Ezio seems to just be a badass and not be conceited about it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found Ezio's story interesting. Don't tell me that if you saw half of your family murdered you wouldn't want to exact revenge. And then uncovering a giant conspiracy in the meantime, that would be awesome.

And in all honesty the first game didn't give us a chance to really see Altair's personality, other than breaking the basic tenets of assassin's at the start, all he did was atone for them during the game. Had we seen a spinoff for Altair solely (not talking about Revelations) maybe this topic would be a little more relevant.

• 4 months later...