Achievement Trading & Friendly Group Thread

Krazie

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I'm looking for Coop Partners to beat Crawmerax.

There are a few conditions though;

You MUST have a headset, as communication is important.

Must be a Character other than the Hunter, I will be providing quick and easy boosting for those who need it.

Class Mods and Skills must be geared towards helping your team (e.g. My Survivor Class Mod has +14 Team Health Regeneration and +25% Team Damage).

You must be fairly competent at playing this game.

If Gear is needed, feel free to take it while I'm boosting you.

Any money you need, I have plenty.

Who's game for this?

Feel free to drop me a message on here, or Xbox Live, Gamertag: RandomAssNinja

Speak soon :)

Looking for people to help me with "BIG TOURNAMENT" Reach the end of each of the 3 larger challenges with one character.

I am a level 62 Solider got some great weapons I am looking for a commited team who want to get this achievemtn done. :) :woop:

LETS ROCK IT OUT :uzi:

GT: RIOTX777

Not sure if anyone is still playin this with 2 out but the Underdome achievements are about all I need to 100% this one. If anyone else is out there willing 2 help just send me a message and let me know. Im on most evenings and weekends MST in the states. Any help at all would be awesome I know they take forever but Im down to finish them all.

GT: T4I2M0T

About to take on Krom ("The Next Piece" mission), and would like a teammate to get the achievement and also to make it easier. I'm a level 27 Roland, for whatever that matters. Message me via actual Xbox, not on here, to let me know if you wish to help. I'm available most days about 3-7pm and again 11pm-1am CST. I have no headset. So there's all the information you need. Friend me and send me a message if you'd be willing to help.

GT: Krisko Disko

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for help on clearing the larger rounds in the arenas. Currently in progress in angelic ruins

Apex is level 14 and hosting so the enemies are level 14 to make it easier

gt: apex syndicate Or mark d aardvark

message mark for invite

Edited by Apex Syndicate

Looking to get And They'll Tell Two Friends. Send me a message on XBOX (Deviantelf) and I'll invite you to the game if that is ok (husband and I are playing it together pretty regularly). Am on most evenings til early morning US Central time. Have all the DLC if it matters. Thanks in advance!

Got the achievement, thanks Angel Dog SAS!

Edited by Deviantelf