Collectible Guide?

Lord Revan

A non-douche response would have been more like this.

Generally guides for DLC are written up by community members that play the game, create it themselves and post it online somewhere. It isn't like when the original game launches and the strategy guide exists already the day the game comes out or even the night prior.

Having a DLC collectibles guide prior to the DLC release is very unlikely unless the developers themselves release it which i'm not sure has ever happened. Considering the DLC just released, i'm sure someone out there will burn through it in a matter of a day making this information accessible to you. I'd look for it to be posted and stickied in the Episode 2 area of this forum.

See? It's easy to answer someone's question without being a dick.

A non-douche response would have been more like this.

Generally guides for DLC are written up by community members that play the game, create it themselves and post it online somewhere. It isn't like when the original game launches and the strategy guide exists already the day the game comes out or even the night prior.

Having a DLC collectibles guide prior to the DLC release is very unlikely unless the developers themselves release it which i'm not sure has ever happened. Considering the DLC just released, i'm sure someone out there will burn through it in a matter of a day making this information accessible to you. I'd look for it to be posted and stickied in the Episode 2 area of this forum.

See? It's easy to answer someone's question without being a dick.

O suddenly I'm the bad guy because I gave an OBVIOUS answer to an OBVIOUS question, even without attacking him personally unlike what you have just done, calling other members names is definitely not douche/dick like attitude.

They really shouldnt be that hard to find in the first place. ill play it with out one and if im missing any at the end i guess ill refer to the soon to be guide. Just look at the ones you have at the end and then you can check which ones you need still when the guide comes out

Question guys, I'm at 13/25 audio logs just before repairing the thing... I feel like it may be a point of no return.

Was anyone able to get more than 13 in that section?

I just picked up omw and I'm at that same number.

Edit: Found a secret area with a recorder (in the lounge). still havent fixed the machine, trying to find 2 plasmid upgrades i came across.

Edited by Quid Squid

I found a diary in Bathyspeheres. Where all those scrubbers are the car/ship looking thing that goes underwater. When your finding the Replacement C02 scrubber there is one in that big room where you can sky hook you'll need to skyhook onto a plateform and it's inside a scrubber this could be missable.

-Not sure on a Collectible keep checking youtube or other fourms here, or trueachievements. :}

Just wanna know if its a achievement that you can go back on say 1998 mode and get without having to find them all like the story was?

I found a diary in Bathyspeheres. Where all those scrubbers are the car/ship looking thing that goes underwater. When your finding the Replacement C02 scrubber there is one in that big room where you can sky hook you'll need to skyhook onto a plateform and it's inside a scrubber this could be missable.

-Not sure on a Collectible keep checking youtube or other fourms here, or trueachievements. :}

Just wanna know if its a achievement that you can go back on say 1998 mode and get without having to find them all like the story was?

Ended up finding that one as well, easily the hardest one.

My video will probably be the first one on YouTube, just give me a little time to put it together. I've looked through every corner of every area, just need to finish a little more of the level...

If you guys want to help me and list the HARDEST ones you came across, that would help me a lot.

I was at 13/25 at the tear.

21/25 once I reach Fontaines Office...

I had 14/25 at the tear.

Did you miss the one in the lounge? Back room where there are 2 small alcoves (1 with a turret) and an elevator door opposite (does not open). Opposite the door with the lock to pick there are 3 bottles on a shelf. As you go up to them Elizabeth mentions something about them being a puzzle in a note. Turn all 3 and it opens a door, inside the room are some items and a voice recorder. Not sure which note mentions this though, I did it after finding all 4 password notes (could be that one)

I had 14/25 at the tear.

Did you miss the one in the lounge? Back room where there are 2 small alcoves (1 with a turret) and an elevator door opposite (does not open). Opposite the door with the lock to pick there are 3 bottles on a shelf. As you go up to them Elizabeth mentions something about them being a puzzle in a note. Turn all 3 and it opens a door, inside the room are some items and a voice recorder. Not sure which note mentions this though, I did it after finding all 4 password notes (could be that one)

Yeah, missed that one. Tried to solve the puzzle, but couldnt get the bottles to do anything.

Once I get that, it'll be at 24/25. One more left. I've finished the DLC too. :s And yes, I have the one inside the Bathoysphere that you have to dismount into.

That's 14/25 before the tear.

22/25 before the "final" area.

24/25 after the final area.

Edited by Maka

There's a coded door in Columbia in the Handyman repair area with the scientist and plasmid upgrade inside. It looks like he has a voxophone under his arm too. I got a voxophone that gives a code but the code doesn't work on that door. Where do I use the code? I think it's 8371. And what's the code for the door I'm talking about?

There's a coded door in Columbia in the Handyman repair area with the scientist and plasmid upgrade inside. It looks like he has a voxophone under his arm too. I got a voxophone that gives a code but the code doesn't work on that door. Where do I use the code? I think it's 8371. And what's the code for the door I'm talking about?

It's not a voxophone on him, it's a tranq. arrow or lockpick kit.

The code for the door is found recorded on the voxophone in the parts inventory area of the handyman repair center.

It's not a voxophone on him, it's a tranq. arrow or lockpick kit.

The code for the door is found recorded on the voxophone in the parts inventory area of the handyman repair center.

I have that one. The code is 8371 isn't it? Not sure why it isn't working. If there's no voxophone in there I guess it's okay to skip it.

At 24/25. If someone finds ANY HARD logs, please post!

I already have the bottle one, and the one inside the bathysphere. Also, the one behind the emergency door in Columbia Quarantine Zone. I had 14/25 before tear. 22/25 after tear. 24/25 after final section.

Anyone?

does anyone know if it is actually possible to kill the big daddy walking through that one area where u have to get all the parts...I havent tried at all, was just wondering. Any chance he drops an audio log lol

There is an on-screen warning that says Elizabeth is not able to kill the Big Daddy.

I have that one. The code is 8371 isn't it? Not sure why it isn't working. If there's no voxophone in there I guess it's okay to skip it.

Don't remember it, but you can use the menu to read the audio logs. It'll be in there.