Voice chat in World Of Tanks...

... could be so useful. Instead it's ruined by people with their tv way too loud which causes you to hear far too much rubbish. Especially with more people like that in the server, it creates that singing feedback.

Other than that... there's also entire families screaming about in the same room which can also be very annoying.

I wish these people would just turn off their microphone. It'a such a pity. :(

• 1 month later...

The mute button is your best friend. People stay muted forever.

Now, what this game needs is an avoid button/system. The game recently has become full with afk people just grinding out their measly 150xp per game. Right when the game starts I look around and usually find atleast one person standing still or they have their turret just spinning in circles I guess so the game recognizes them as an active player.

Also, since im bitching a little bit any chance they could drop the level gap from 2 to 1. That second level up really is unfair, 4-5 5-6 6-7 7-8 8-9 is hardly noticeable but when you are down 2 levels you really feel like fodder for the higher levels. Yeah I know this is their solution to adjusting the difficulty in a game with no AI opponents, it just bugs me at times.

The mute button is your best friend. People stay muted forever.

Now, what this game needs is an avoid button/system. The game recently has become full with afk people just grinding out their measly 150xp per game. Right when the game starts I look around and usually find atleast one person standing still or they have their turret just spinning in circles I guess so the game recognizes them as an active player.

Also, since im bitching a little bit any chance they could drop the level gap from 2 to 1. That second level up really is unfair, 4-5 5-6 6-7 7-8 8-9 is hardly noticeable but when you are down 2 levels you really feel like fodder for the higher levels. Yeah I know this is their solution to adjusting the difficulty in a game with no AI opponents, it just bugs me at times.

One of the updates coming this month may well include a fix for AFK players, along with one to eradicate (or at least reduce) fail platooning.

Any change to the matchmaking is unlikely as its been this way on pc for most of the games life there, though at one point it was apparently a +/- 3 right at the beginning.