Achievement Trading Thread (Co-Op Partners)

Spartan

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for someone to help me achieve the Ice Forest, Serpent, and Helheim not dying achievements. Also looking for the elite weapon and armor as well.

You can send me a message over xbox live if you want the unstoppable chieves. Depending on which armor you need will determine if I can help you or not.

I just recently got back into this game and have it almost finished, looking for the elite armour set for a human commando and also to get through ice forest without dying and will help with other games as long as I have them. just send msg to NITROCAB316 on xbl.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Need help w/:

- Level 3 Epic charm achievement (need a nearly completed Epic Charm)

Willing to trade:

- Complete epic set achievement or if you're a collector: Epic Sets (human defeder, cyber commando, human champion), an empty Human Aesir Armor Set, an empty human or cyber Altruist Shoulder Pads and Boots

or

- help with Unstoppable achievements (getting through levels without dying) with my maxed Cyber Bio-engineer (you must have a mic, though)

If anyone needs help with any unstoppable achievements, send a message to gt: Aesir Prodigy. I absolutely love this game and have no problem helping people with this. I have over 700 hours on this game and pretty much know it inside and out.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I need to BORROW (yes, I only need the achievement) a full Elite set for my Cybernetic Champion. If you help me get this last achievements I could give you all my money in the game, ruins, charms, armor and weapons. I have around million bounty, all lvl 3's charms and runes, 2 best armor and a legendary weapon. Please anyone who can help this is one of my last achievements for this game and really wanna 100% it.

GT: Amallcott

Edited by Shack3