Stuck in the Cathedral.

Enemy Instinct

I have, what I assume, is the final sword/key (i've gone all around to all the areas, beat the jailer, got the final sword that leads you back up to the main room) and I can't figure out where to put this damn thing to unlock to door to advance to the boss. The only Red door on my map is in the open area through the door to the left (of the first two doors you can open inside the cathedral). This door as the demonic seal or whatever (glow-y redness) that prevents you form opening the door.

Any ideas? Thanks.

I'm sure this is incredibly obvious and I'm just being an idiot.

i cant even get past the 3 waves on the final sword. uhg.

any way, after the jailer u go into a big room with a big circle. you fight one wave with the armour dude, the another with the acid guide, and then the third with 2 armoured guys. is this is where u are at.

this is where i am stuck. anyhow if i were to beat them i would grab the sword and head back to the circle with the 3 statues and place it there.

or r u passed this?

If you look on your map, there is one room with a big circle in the middle, and 3 small holes in that large circle.

Its the room with the 2 angels you already gave swords to, once you give the sword to the 3rd angel there, you can fight the boss, but fuck its hard, thats where I'm stuck right now.

i cant even get past the 3 waves on the final sword. uhg.

any way, after the jailer u go into a big room with a big circle. you fight one wave with the armour dude, the another with the acid guide, and then the third with 2 armoured guys. is this is where u are at.

this is where i am stuck. anyhow if i were to beat them i would grab the sword and head back to the circle with the 3 statues and place it there.

or r u passed this?

AH HA! I completely forgot about that room!

Thanks guys. I knew I was just being an idiot.