Who else wants to punch the game designers?

Tufty

Game Room is a great idea, love the Designer for making a ROLF Taunt for the avatar, when sending a challenge.

You just overreacting

The only reason for why you hate the price, is beacuase of the achievements.

Sure the price is a little high, 120-60MSP would be a fair enough price.

But ever tried to actually play a great retro arcade game, without thinking about some achievements?

$3... you could get 20 of these for the price of 1 360 game... I know our economy is going to shit but christ people it costs more for avatar shit, but everybody buys it anyway even while complaining about it...

edit: you guys are all European so you should still have money...

but still, id rather save my MSpoints for something important

$3... you could get 20 of these for the price of 1 360 game... I know our economy is going to shit but christ people it costs more for avatar shit, but everybody buys it anyway even while complaining about it...

edit: you guys are all European so you should still have money...

I know what you are saying but 20 of these games combined don't even have the replay value of a single decent 360 release. I'd WAY rather burn $60 on Mass Effect 2 or Bad Company 2 than even 30 of these arcade games. And I'm old enough to tell you I played almost every one of these Game Room games when they were Brand New :)

Nostalgia is a bitch. Everything you remember as being fun as a kid really never is the second time around.

I don't get why people are surprised. Ever since this was announced it has been known how they'd be priced. There's absolutely nothing surprising.

Yeah anyone who thought this was going to be free hasn't been paying attention. We've known the pricing details for Game Room for quite a few months now. It was not some hidden secret.

I know what you are saying but 20 of these games combined don't even have the replay value of a single decent 360 release. I'd WAY rather burn $60 on Mass Effect 2 or Bad Company 2 than even 30 of these arcade games. And I'm old enough to tell you I played almost every one of these Game Room games when they were Brand New :)

Nostalgia is a bitch. Everything you remember as being fun as a kid really never is the second time around.

Agreed and agreed. I'll take MW2 and its stimulus map package (throw in a Riot Shield Avatar prop to make my point) than all 30 of these games.

I was excited for game room. $3 didn't sound like much, but then I actually played the games. Most are fun for a good 30 seconds, than I am left wanting more.

Games should be $1.50, and even then, I would think twice about it.

Edited by litepink

It's a bit steep but i purchased the only one worth buying (Super Asteroids) I wouldn't mind paying say 400/800 MS points for themed arcade packs.

Which would be great, ie capcom arcade theme a few related decorations & a game bundle (Ghosts N Goblins, Knights of the round, Final Fight, Mercs ect)

I think that would work really well, 150/200 MS points is fair per game.

Everybody has their idea on how much they will pay for something. I for one will have a look and see if anything takes my fancy and if I am willing to part with my MSP for it. If not, I'll leave it - no big deal.

It's only annoying as it will mess up % completions. But then if you want to maintain it, don't get the game room - it's the equivalent to an expensive retail game if aiming for 100%.