Achievement Trading/Online Matches Thread

Minty

Yeah I do.

Looking to boost Sunday July 25th at 8:30 Eastern. Sign up again and I'll send invites till we have 8. I got around 8000 points in about 5 hours, so lets try and get to GENERAL!

1. Carmona25

2. DragonPwnr99

3. bluefunkydude89

4. ITS SONNYY

I'd be happy to help, hit me up when ever.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to boost Sunday July 25th at 8:30 Eastern. Sign up again and I'll send invites till we have 8. I got around 8000 points in about 5 hours, so lets try and get to GENERAL!

1. Carmona25

2. DragonPwnr99

3. bluefunkydude89

4. ITS SONNYY

5.Oscargnz

if you guys dont mind someone new joining in ill be there

No problem the more the merry! I think we can boost with 10 so be online and ready to boost.

1. Carmona25

2. DragonPwnr99

3. bluefunkydude89

4. ITS SONNYY

5. Oscargnz

6. freshflock

7. Mister Buds

8. el tuaya arg

Hey Carmona u sent me a msg over Live so I participate on this boosting session

More than happy to be a part of this.

Take care

Send me an Xbox Live message if you are organizing a boosting session and require players. If Carmona25 still has room (2 players remaining, right?), I would like to join. Just send me a message. My gamertag is BETOBUSTER

1. Carmona25

2. DragonPwnr99

3. bluefunkydude89

4. ITS SONNYY

5. Oscargnz

6. freshflock

7. Mister Buds

8. el tuaya arg

9. BETOBUSTER

Edited by betobuster

1. Carmona25

2. DragonPwnr99

3. bluefunkydude89

4. ITS SONNYY

5. Oscargnz

6. freshflock

7. Mister Buds

8. el tuaya arg

9. BETOBUSTER

10.AceBD

I am finishing up the Veteran in this game, and am interested in boosting. I haven't played a single game of CoD3 online yet, but I'm down to do some boosting or just play for some rank. If somebody wants to send a FR and boost on Sunday nights please do!

Carmona I will leave Mister's query in your hands as you are the organizer but as a suggestion we can start out playing war to get everyone the War Hero achievement first. All other items can be obtained in Capture the Flag so we might as well get the War Hero one out of the way for all that need it if you're down for that. Also, more than one person can get the War Hero achievement in a match so it shouldn't take too long.

RANDOM QUESTION FOR ANYONE:

Eastern Time should be like GMT-04.00 ?? or am i awfully mistaken?

Coz Carmona is having a session on sunday 8.30 ET but im now quite sure at what time is that exactly

thx!!

Hey I'd really like to put this game on my card but I'd like to find a committed group of boosters first to boost with on a daily basis to get the online achievements done as quick as possible. If you've got a group going or are interested in getting one to boost every weekday for the next week or so to knock these out then send me a message on live.

Little by little I've been chipping away at these online achievements. So once again I come on here looking for boosting warriors. The next date for boosting is July 30th 8:30 pm EASTERN TIME! I want to say this, if you dont plan on boosting, it's cool wiith me but DO NOT SIGN UP. If you are not sure what time eastern time is DO NOT SIGN UP. It's getting old having to wait half an hour after the start time looking for boosters. For those of you who boosted last week, please sign up again!

1. Carmona25

2. CR4SHED

im in, thanks:)

Little by little I've been chipping away at these online achievements. So once again I come on here looking for boosting warriors. The next date for boosting is July 30th 8:30 pm EASTERN TIME! I want to say this, if you dont plan on boosting, it's cool wiith me but DO NOT SIGN UP. If you are not sure what time eastern time is DO NOT SIGN UP. It's getting old having to wait half an hour after the start time looking for boosters. For those of you who boosted last week, please sign up again!

1. Carmona25

2. CR4SHED

3. dragonpwnr99

4. funkyboy k

5. Freshflock

Add me in! Also I have a large list of other COD3 players looking for their general so if we are short I can probably recruit!