Achievement Trading/Online Partners/Zombies Thread

Krazie

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all , new to WaW definatly not new to CoD .. i went to wave 29 in kino der toten in black ops and im 4th prestige on there.

I have all the maps .. Looking to do all zombie achievos Plus i would love to boost to prestige 10 .. dont nessecarily want to play multi to 10 legit more interested in playing black ops. But if anyone needs a serious booster please send me a message on XBLA

GT

Moblisan

p.s. prefer veteran players

I can also get people black ops zombie achievos easy... I <3 zombies

Sent you a FR - I need the exact same stuff you do, and I'm a CoD Veteran! :p

But yeah, if you already have found someone, take this as a post saying I need all zombie achievements with all DLC. Please send me a message or FR me on XBL if interested! :woop:

Sent you a FR - I need the exact same stuff you do, and I'm a CoD Veteran! :p

But yeah, if you already have found someone, take this as a post saying I need all zombie achievements with all DLC. Please send me a message or FR me on XBL if interested! :woop:

Im the same with everything you said. so if you need another let me know.

To all who are interested in prestige boosting, I have created 2 new boosting sessions on Saturday, January 15 and Sunday, January 16 both at 12:00 PM PST for 3 hours. Please let me know if you are interested and I will try to get you in.

im down to boost on those days if you need another.

Hi there, looking to work on pretty much all of the zombie achievements, including big baller (got a few of the achievements already). Reasonably experienced COD player (completed all other COD games on vet).

Send me a friend request. Gamertag is SparkyMarky1984 and drop me a message letting me know its for Zombies.

Prestige 10 achievement has now been completed so I will no longer be holding boosting sessions for this achievement. If you are still interested in boosting for this, however, feel free to message me on Xbox Live and I will be able to put you in touch with some people who are still boosting.

Prestige 10 achievement has now been completed so I will no longer be holding boosting sessions for this achievement. If you are still interested in boosting for this, however, feel free to message me on Xbox Live and I will be able to put you in touch with some people who are still boosting.

I'm interested, but I won't be able to get on til Saturday night. I also need Blue Ribbon, and then I've got 1000/1000 for this and 46/46. put me in touch please!

If anyone's interested in getting the regular online achievements of the standard Call of Duty 5 just message me on xbox live

I guess I'll make a list then("Blue Ribbon"):

1. Biermann11

edit: Okay so I just figured out that i cant play with people who have the uncut version of the game. So i need people from Germany or anyone else who has the cut version of the game.

Edited by Biermann11

I bought the Map Pack Bundle today (I still need to download it), I'll be interested in getting the zombie achievements.

It's currently 7:40PM over here, and I'll be online after midnight!

Just send me a message whenever and when I'm online, we can get started!

I also need Blue Ribbon!