Official Bitching Thread

Bajan Elite

Has anyone had this happen to them yet? It's happened several times since playing multiplayer. Playing MP has also crashed my xbox twice so far. Single player = no problems.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxJolKn1dRM]BF3 XBox 360 No Weps Spawn Glitch - YouTube[/ame]

Spread the word via Twitter/FB if you have. Thanks.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My complaints would be in the MP when I finally got in:

- Can't cook a grenade

- Time for the grenade seems too long

- This is the worst....In CQ as you're capturing a flag, the letter for the flag is huge and right in the middle of my screen...I can't see shit and then I get shot from anywhere. Even right in front of me because I can't see. I feel like Sesame Street is trying to help me with my letters. I know what it is...Go Away! Move it to the top of the flag for the letter and bottom corner of the HUD for the capture.

Predictions: MW3 will own this clown.

They wont be owning anything unless they bring in vehicles, destructible environments, and larger maps with larger player limits, with more roles to play, and more ways to win than fragging other players.

MW2 may be more polished and refined. But it won't give you a war like experience, filled with many "oh sh*t!" moments, like Battlefield is.

basically, it cant own Battlefield if it's completely different than battlefield.

Same here. My brother and I were trying to play a few together over my lunch break and we couldn't get a game going for the life of us.

I had no problems with getting a game to work alone though.

Looks better today we actually got 3 people in a squad for once! :uzi: But it should be working all the time not just once in a blue moon.

I beat MW2 on hard mode. I've died four times in the first few levels on easy.

First I was moving up subway cars, and got stabbed by a guy I didn't see, and instantly killed.

Then a rat bit my hand. I mashed the stab button but the guy just wrestled with it until i got shot. The next time a prompt came up for stabbing.

Next I kicked a car on some guys and the screen filled completely with light bloom.

Next I tried to get around the light, only to be instantly stabbed by another guy I didn't see.

I'm assuming stabs are BF3's version of invisible walls.

The game holds your hand with button prompts, but I'm still doing it wrong somehow.

Hardest easy mode ever.

They wont be owning anything unless they bring in vehicles, destructible environments, and larger maps with larger player limits, with more roles to play, and more ways to win than fragging other players.

If CoD can outsell BF games considerably without vehicles, destructible environments and larger maps, it would suffice to say that MW3 will "own" BF3, especially considering how many fuck ups EA's had with this game's release, on Xbox and PS3 combined. As far as many are concerned, EA hasn't left the starting gates yet.

But it won't give you a war like experience, filled with many "oh sh*t!" moments, like Battlefield is.

And that completely nullifies BF3 getting dominated by other games that don't offer as many "oh shit!" moments? No.

basically, it cant own Battlefield if it's completely different than battlefield.

If it was completely the same as Battlefield, there wouldn't be any ownage to begin with, because they would practically be the same game. Not too sure what you were trying to say with this sentence.

Edited by Kraderic

HOLY ****

Aircraft are terrible in this game. The controls have been made much more difficult to use over BC2 and I am instantly shot out by Stingers...I cannot even earn any god damn points to unlock flares.... SO stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if it's lag or what, but I can't seem to kill certain people. Every game there's one guy who is completely invulnerable to any and all bullets. I will literally come up behind them, unload a ton of bullets, then get killed instantly. When this happens most of the time my death screen shows the other player with 100% health.

Another thing that really peeves me is vehicle and health regeneration. Why would someone choose to be an engineer if a vehicle fixes itself automatically, and why would someone be a medic if everyone heals in 20 seconds? Once I get to someone to drop health they're already good to go.

Edited by newbsicle

I think its kind of retarded that the "Colonel" achievement is the sole item. Nothing like leveling ever 10 levels or something like Borderlands. Essentially you really don't have to do much work getting all the other on-line achievements (except for playing different types of games) because you will get all the other on-line achievements wasting your life doing multi-player. And of course there will be DLC content that will make this worse.

:drunk Bunch of poor bastards we are. Such suckers :confused:

The stupid hit detection is awful. You can't aim around anything in this game without your bullets magically hitting the rock or wall and not what you are clearly aiming at. Hell, on the damn second mission I couldn't shoot people through a staircase railing, but the enemies could and kill me.

What the hell DICE. :mad:

Oh yea and . . .

Can't wait to play Skyrim.

ME NEITHER BROTHER.

11.11.11 FTW.

Edited by Nevander

I love the game. I just wish I could be every class rolled into one. Except recon, cause snipers are gay. But teammates are still morons and you asking for ammo/health is still ambient noise to them. If you are assault, drop health and revive. If you are support, drop ammo god damnit. I am always dropping shit and reviving, but nothing from team mates. Also, if you dont know have to fly something, dont get into the damn chopper, jet.

The only thing that has happened to me so far that has pissed me off is that I got into a chopper full of people (stupid mistake) and we took off and immediately went upside down and we all crashed and died. And instead of going back into the spawn screen. I was stuck in some blue screen overlooking the battlefield.