Can't be bothred to beat Arid Sands in less than 2.50? then check this out

Tricka21

While I have not done this myself on Arid sands yet, iv'e tried it out on Mazuri act 3 (DAY) & it worked like a charm! ;) check this link out & see this guys world record time lol (NOTE THE SARCASM) aswell as proof of him earning his speeding ticket achievement.

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eKAW4aEQiTA]YouTube - The easy way to get the Speeding Ticket achievement glitch - Sonic Unleashed *Xbox 360*[/ame]

Just thought i'd share this with you great people here & if some of you are like me then this will help you because I hate Arid Sands :(

Laters.

God dammit I HATE **** like this.

The leaderboards (if they ever make any) are going to be ruined, and it's not that hard to do the level in the time if you practice it and get GOOD at the game.

Woah dude calm down, now while I agree with you,

ruining the leaderboards is not cool but in case you hadn't noticed this is an achievement help website that provides the most easiest/quickest methods possible for people to obtain there achievements :) anyways my point is no one is forcing you to take this option but believe me there are alot of people who will!

let me give you an e.g I finished Arid sands in 2.51 & blah blah mini seconds, now when something like this happens by 1 SECOND it kinda leaves you disheartened & to add to the situation I freakin hate this level with a passion I swear more passion than Romeo had for Juliet lol. So I go on Youtube Type Arid Sands & find this! now while i haven't done it yet i'm considering it but surely you can see where i'm coming from? The era has changed & with that so have a great deal of gamers ;)

Anyways later dude

Is the achievement really that hard? It only took me about 6-8 tries I think once I saw a video guide. I even had a MAJOR screw up(s) at the end with the final set of pillars and made it with 4 seconds to spare. Keep trying at it guys if you honestly can't get it after actually trying then I don't know what to say =/

How are people getting so, for lack of a better word, offended, that people are using this method?

There are worse glitches being used to get achievements, and there always will be. Most of these even effect other people. If they do this for their game, its effect on your enjoyment isnt even effected.

I'v tried Arid Sands and always miss it by like 1 or 2 seconds, even when i'v been doing it my best. I feel i deserve it for all the effort i'v put into it. And at the end of the day thats all that matters.

• 1 month later...

I still haven't gotten this to work for myself, but I did notice that in the video, he's doing this from BEHIND the goal ring. I was watching the video and noticed the scenery was different, and he's definitely doing this jump thing from behind the ring, where he would've had to have already passed up the ring before he started recording, then did it that way.

I've tried this a few times and it does seem like it is easier to pause when you're closer to the ring if you're on the back side of it. Maybe its just my imagination, but I'm going to try a few more times with that method and if anyone else didn't notice it before, I hope you can get it to work, if this works at all.

EDIT: Just got this to work! I was standing fairly close and did this exact method and it worked!

Edited by MachineAres

• 1 month later...
God dammit I HATE **** like this.

The leaderboards (if they ever make any) are going to be ruined, and it's not that hard to do the level in the time if you practice it and get GOOD at the game.

Agreed.

You have to work for your achievements, hence the name.

Still tough when I saw this I was like... :eek:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought the game again cause i think its just so good and to get 1000, and this is the achievement ive hated the most so far, i tried doing the glitch to no prevail so i sat and done the level countless times looking for shortcuts etc and finally got it :D hard work does pay off :p

If ure having trouble trying to do this glitch then just go through the lvl slowly and work out the best way to do it as fast as possible, i did it with about 8 seconds left so its still quite hard.

• 2 months later...
lol this is the first achievement i got in this game i dident even know what the fuck i was doing and i got it xD when i first bought the game 2

Well tht guys obviously talks out his arse coz I don't even think thats possible.

It so funny when people talk shit to try and look good. roflmao

It's so random whether or not this actually works, you might as well just beat the level. There's some great speed runs on Youtube, just mimic them and bam you got it. Besides, you still have to beat it in under 3 minutes for the chili dog, anyway.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
lol this is the first achievement i got in this game i dident even know what the fuck i was doing and i got it xD when i first bought the game 2

considering you have to heal 4 parts of the planet to even get to this stage, all of which garner you an achievement, I think you're bullshitting.