Sniper achievement in under two hours ...

I just got the Sniper achievement in under two hours. With three accounts and three controllers (you can always create two "dummy" accounts), this is easily done.

Once all accounts are signed in, set up an Eliminator game, with a time limit of 60 minutes and infinite respawns. You can also have set it up to auto-start if necessary, but it's not required since you only need to play two games.

The key is the spawn points. When the game starts, you can't choose a spawn point, but you can get it set up. I did mine on Old Town, because that's the map I'm most familiar with. My player went down to the bottom of the stairs at the top of the hill where the cannon is, and into the alley on the right side (there's a car right there too). And waited there. Take the other two controllers and get them to the same point. Then kill them both with headshots. When they get ready to respawn, you can see where all the spawn points are and select one using the right and left triggers. Find the spawn point where your first player is. Once both players are there, kill them both again.

Rinse, later, repeat. There is a lot of controller swapping, but you should be able to get over 300 kills in an hour, and about 40 minutes into the second game you should get the achievement. You should also get the Unyielding achievement during all this if you don't already have it.

I do not know if this will work offline - I did mine on XBL. And obviously, if you're lucky enough to have four accounts and controllers, it will go even quicker.

• 2 weeks later...

Just set up a co-op territory with it set to defend one base. Set infinite respawns and infinite enemy density. Get a couple friends with light machine guns and defend the base. Aim for the head and you'll eventually get this achievement, the one with killing X amount of enemies before dying, kill X amount of enemies in X seconds, and work towards that 10,000 kills achievement. Hell that wouldn't even be considered boosting and it's pretty funny to watch the bodies stack up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can you still get this achievement by pinning the bots in the head solo? I don't have a second controller and I stayed up for about an hour last night hitting the bots in an elimination game on Rocky Cove (I think that's what it's called?)

I'd hate for all those 200+bot's deaths to be in vain.

Woah, just thought I'd update...I played some matches again last night and was rather tired when I decided to give up.

Well, decided I would finish getting my Sniper achievement today and started yet another Rocky cove co-op elimination map.

Literally...the very first guy that I shot was a perfect headshot and the little "boop" sounded and I got the achievement!