MoH: Warfighter Bitching Thread

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my only complaint is the global warfighters achievement has glitched for me. i laughed when the achievement for finding the grenades in mission 12 popped and it was an achievement tile from bf3, looks rather out of place haha. also i suck trying to get an apache

my only complaint is the global warfighters achievement has glitched for me. i laughed when the achievement for finding the grenades in mission 12 popped and it was an achievement tile from bf3, looks rather out of place haha. also i suck trying to get an apache

Go full COD on this game and camp like a boss on an objective based game mode. Easiest way to get the apahe.

Besides that i hate how the graphics in multiplayer look different compared to the campaign and also how the shotgun and most sniper rifles are one shot kills and the campaign story about Preacher was pretty boring imo.

Edited by TRAGICTRIXIE

Go full COD on this game and camp like a boss on an objective based game mode. Easiest way to get the apahe.

Besides that i hate how the graphics in multiplayer look different compared to the campaign and also how the shotgun and most sniper rifles are one shot kills and the campaign story about Preacher was pretty boring imo.

Snipers are only one shots when you get a headshot. The graphics look good to me. I got the apache earlier today while playing assaulter and running around.

Oh and fuck the metal armour the demolition units get

The only real complaint I have about this game is the lack of a spawn protection. Even in "Fall Back" I've spawned and been mortared or killed. It's a fun MP, just very unforgiving unlike most, 2 shots and you're dead.

Then there are some people who don't know how to use the buddy feature, but thats typical in a lot of games anyways.

After playing the mp and sp, the only real bitch I have is the mp menu. very confusing to figure out. Other than that i dont believe all the bitching about this game. SP is really good but kinda short. Grapics looks sick. BF4 is going to be awesome!!!

Agreed, took me an entire evening to figure out the MP menu :p Im loving this game! And although everybody is entitled to their own opinion, i'm really getting sick of people bitching about a game because THEY THEMSELFS expected something diffirent.

On the RE 6 forums they bitch about it not being survival horror (which is BS because it hasn't been for the last 3 installments) and MoH: warfighter for not being the CoD buster EA claimed it would be with the last one.

In every aspect Warfighter is a better game then MoH from 2010, i'm enjoying it and really think that Danger close will get better with each game....

Edited by TheLegendOf1977

Agreed, took me an entire evening to figure out the MP menu :p Im loving this game! And although everybody is entitled to their own opinion, i'm really getting sick of people bitching about a game because THEY THEMSELFS expected something diffirent.

On the RE 6 forums they bitch about it not being survival horror (which is BS because it hasn't been for the last 3 installments) and MoH: warfighter for not being the CoD buster EA claimed it would be with the last one.

In every aspect Warfighter is a better game then MoH from 2012, i'm enjoying it and really think that Danger close will get better with each game....

Good point. I think everbody was so sure it would suck, They continue the bash fest. This game looks amazing. SP and MP. The opening scence in the sp is fucking EPIC. I really enjoy the mix of of the breaches. I dont care about the driving missions. Kinda a nice twist to a standard sp. I really think that this MOH is kinda a test of the next BF. The one thing that i really enjoy in the mp is the fire buddy. You are really forced to work as a team which is great. Even in TDM you get more points hanging around your buddy. I have had horrible matches when i went lone wolf. Working as a team got good xp. But i dont regret this purchase at all.

Oh, anyone else get the "machine gun audio" glitch? After a mission, all you hear is :uzi:over the cut scene or next area. SO aggravating when you're trying to hear if you're getting shot at.

This game is just glitched to shit. I'm officially done with it at this point. Trading it in for Forza. I bet Forza doesn't have a bunch of shooting missions! :woop:

Oh, anyone else get the "machine gun audio" glitch? After a mission, all you hear is :uzi:over the cut scene or next area. SO aggravating when you're trying to hear if you're getting shot at.

This game is just glitched to shit. I'm officially done with it at this point. Trading it in for Forza. I bet Forza doesn't have a bunch of shooting missions! :woop:

In this modern era of gaming there isnt a game released that isnt glitched. You arent a very patient person are you? It hasnt even been out a week. You know that it takes time for them to properly identify the glitch, work a solution, get the patch approved my MS then release it, right?

General bitching (aside from the game being a massive letdown) would be one main thing. Can't... skip... cut scenes!!! GAAUUUHHH!!!!! First time through, fine, but when I'm doing some cheeve mop-up, I'd like to NOT sit through the fucking 3min scene before hand. Aggravating as fuck.

Not sure what buttons you been pressing but try pressing Back and AXBY at same time, i know one of these will skip cos i been doing in on every cutscene and im on my first playthrough, i have no interest in the story for anything but achievements

You know I don't think I'll botch about MoH warfighter.

I honestly think there is some kind of conspiracy happening given how many relatively low scores the game received from review sites.

The game does have graphics glitches and flickering textures in places but it performs and plays really well. There are the diverse environments, large single player maps. More importantly slightly better realism than CoD (I still love CoD)

Multiplayer is fun as well though I'd say nowhere bear Battlefield or CoD because of unbalanced map design.

I think this game deserves at least 7/10 or more.

This game is terrible fucked up. Singleplayer? Hard is not hard, its like easy in CoD, and even veteran in CoD is terribly easy! But even on Hard i die in here, why? Because at most moments i just cant prone/crouch, i just press the button and nothing happens. The game is full of glitches. About MP? So far 2 of achievements were glitched for me, somehow i managed to obtain one but the other one "Global Warfighters"... Nothing, and im not the only one who have it glitched.

This game should have been in development for another/more months, because what came out of it is terrible. So far i give it 5/10.

Now excuse me, i gotta go complete the game now another time (gosh!!!!) for a stupid hardcore/tier 1 cheevos.