Am getting more XP from Spartan Ops?

Jet1337

side q which level is easiest for solo legendary

Literally any mission of the first four episodes is the easiest. You have infinite lives and can never fail. The fifth episode had a noticeable difficulty increase to me, so I wouldn't recommend it.

I just played on legendary and didn't get the xp your taking about. Are you sure that's correct?

They are prolly doing it with double XP.

• 2 weeks later...
Just wanted to add this..Im pretty sure you get more XP when you come in 1st too..So 1st place + Double XP+ Fast Track gets you 17800(for me atleast) then I noticed once you replay the mission you start getting less...Something round 16xxx and just goes down from there

They raised the cap on the amount of XP you can get in one game. Nothing has changed other than that. You most likely received less XP after your "first" match because you completed it too quickly; you get maximum XP once the match has reached 8m30s. You must also start the match with 3-4 players to retain the default difficulty as well as having at least 8 kills by the time it ends.

Your ranking or the amount of deaths you have have no bearing on how much XP you receive.

I've been using my double do and I have been maxing out each time at around 15,464, but my buddy has using his double xp as well as fast track and he is getting around 17,000 not sore of his exact amount. Like an idiot I pick BO2 over Halo 4 on release day so I never got a specialization code, so I had to buy one off of EBay. So I hope to be using fast track tonight and get even more points before double XP is over with.

I've been using my double do and I have been maxing out each time at around 15,464, but my buddy has using his double xp as well as fast track and he is getting around 17,000 not sore of his exact amount. Like an idiot I pick BO2 over Halo 4 on release day so I never got a specialization code, so I had to buy one off of EBay. So I hope to be using fast track tonight and get even more points before double XP is over with.

Even without Fast Track, you would still be earning more XP than players were earning in the first two months of Halo 4. The max (before they buffed it) was around 13k with both double XP and Fast Track; now you can get just 15,500 with Double XP alone. Trust me, you got it easy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...