Completing Level 40?

zszaiss

I was spending the holiday working on Target Quest mode. According to the instructions, the level-clearing orange circle unlocks based on points. I unlocked the end to level 39 around 69k points.

According to this thread on TA (http://www.trueachievements.com/a164682/droplitz-freed-achievement.htm?showguides=1), he unlocked the end to level 40 around 71k. I'm currently at 115k points and still haven't finished level 40. :(

Has anyone else gotten this achievement? Is there something special you need to do to end level 40?

OK, I ended up getting the achievement, and finishing level 40. The end of level 40 should come around 71k or 72k points.

If, like me, you end up going way above 75k or 100k, here's what I did:

• Back out of the game to the original menu.
  • Start in on a different mode (like Free Play). When it says, "Do you want to stop your current game" say Yes.
  • Leave the game you started, and go back to Target Quest. When you go to Target Quest, it will give you the option to start on the level you were last on (in my case, 40) - and you'll start with 68k points.

I stumbled on this by accident, but it was a pleasant surprise. It only took me about 3 minutes to get the achievement.