1. 1. Favourite Jericho Member

• CPT.Devin Ross
    • SGT.Frank Delgado
    • CPL.Simone Cole
    • CPT.Xavier Jones
    • LT.Abigail Black
    • SGT.Wilhelmina 'Billie' Church
    • Father Paul Rawlings

Technically, the only character you play is is Ross ... ;)

But yeah, Black is by far the most superior to play as... also if you're hunting achievements, the one you play as most anyway (3 250's obtained through her most effectively).

Delgado is my second, but with no primary achievements linked with him, it's hard to get into. If there was a "250 kills with fire" then sure...

• 4 weeks later...

My three favourites are Black, for the fact that she is the best way to get the achievements, Cole, 'cause hacking reality is t3h h4xorz especially time control and Rawlings because of some of his lines (It is so much easier to spread the gospel with a full clip!) and he is just a cool character with the warrior priest-ness of him. As for my overall favourite I don't know.

Delgado is my second, but with no primary achievements linked with him, it's hard to get into.

Except "POP!"

• 2 weeks later...

Usually im more into the big Gatling Gunner destroy everything type, so i should go with Delgado, but in this one i must admit the sniper thing with black is just too much fun, ghost bullet are definately the most effective power in my opinion as it nearly stop time and you can go for the headshot everytime and kill as much as 3 ennemies at once. But i gotta say i still love the big "destroy everything" style of Delgado and he would be second for me.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I liked Simone Cole, though I played mostly as Black.

However Is it just me or are the characters in the game different to the characters described in the extras?

For example, I got the impression in the game that Black was a lesbian, but the bio says she has repressed romantic feelings for Jones.

And Simone Cole was apparently in a mental institution in the game, but her write up has her as an autistic child who joined the NSA after finishing M.I.T at 19, and then going straight to the D.O.W.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...