Damascus Flags... 99/100!?

Zniper Alpha

Alright... So, I've already gone through all 3 districts two times while using the Assassin's Creed Interactive Maps and checking off each flag as I went. When I finally got to what was supposed to be the last flag, I got stuck with 99/100.

I am so frustrated by this... It's fucking ridiculous.

Is there ANY way, other than restarting or cache clearing, to get the game to recognize that I did pick up all 100 Flags? I know I did. I went to every spot twice, checked everything off twice and there was no Flag to be found anywhere on the second run of each district.

I really don't want to do this again... Having to run to 100 locations, twice, is bad enough. Thrice is just stupid. Especially when I know I didn't miss one.

Edited by Zniper Alpha
O.C.D.

I'm sorry I don't know whether there's a fix; when I played I always went online and not sure whether this matters. Anyway I never encountered flag glitches thankfully, and maybe you just have to play the 3rd time.

If you have a USB storage device, consider constantly making backups when collecting flags.

There is a glitch in the game you have to be aware of. When you first enter an area some of the city is unavailable until you progress in the story. When you enter these unavailable areas you get a desync warning. You can tell when you are near these area cause it's cloudy and digital like. It is possible to collect flags and trigger templar fights in these areas. There are also flags on the edge of some districts that can easily be collected by mistake. The glitch is that you can collect these flags in these areas but they WONT count. Once you do this there is NO WAY to fix it. Just restart and make sure you don't collect any flags until you progressed enough that the WHOLE city is available.

• 1 month later...

You may have found it by now, but I remember having the same problem and I kept looking over and over again, but I eventually found it on a platform on the side of a cliff just below a house on the very side of the city. You essentially have to drop down from the rooftops. That is the one I missed over and over again.