Hero Mode

Odessa

I rented the game after reading walk through but haven't seen much in the way of discussion on it. I tried the tutorial and died once transforming from each character after health depleted. Anyone who's played through the game: How annoying/tough are the enemies/bosses? Dying in the tutorial is always a bad sign for me. :)

PS: Tried on offline account so it's not on my gamertag.

You'll die more in this game than the other Ben 10s because it's a mostly a runner and not a standard brawler/platformer. You can unlock shortcuts to help you out though and any rooms you cleared out stay cleared unless you restart the level. It's still not very tough to 1,000 out though, I gave it a 3 on the roadmap. This game isn't worth buying but it's a good rental.

There's only 1 real boss at the end of the game and he's easy. For the other levels, you'll have a bunch of enemies thrown at you at the end, but there's nothing too bad. I think using the Medium class and spamming projectiles is the best way to go.

• 2 months later...

I agree that you will definitely die a lot more, I've personally not had much luck with the medium class & at the end of the third level with medium class I just kept dying.

I've found crash hopper (light class) to be the best, hardly took any damage at all at the end of third level with him, as he hits them quickly & his block move sends him flying up into the air and you can direct where he is going to land, leaving the enemies not knowing where you are.

I have to say this is the worst Ben 10 game I have played so far!

• 6 months later...

This game is absolutely atrocious. Very unforgiving battles in certain areas (ending stage on level 3 with those ice guys). It's a bullshit version of temple run. Me personally, I'd just go for the 980 and call it a day. Playing it on hard is almost not even worth it.

This game is absolutely atrocious. Very unforgiving battles in certain areas (ending stage on level 3 with those ice guys). It's a bullshit version of temple run. Me personally, I'd just go for the 980 and call it a day. Playing it on hard is almost not even worth it.

I actually gave it a skip til I read more. I just can't see myself frustrated on a kid's game like that.

I actually gave it a skip til I read more. I just can't see myself frustrated on a kid's game like that.

I tried dumbing it down to easy and it's not any easier. The enemies that freeze you are relentless. I loved the first omniverse game, but this one is pure shit.

• 4 months later...

I just finished Hero mode and the only problem is that you get stunned for a second after you get hit and that gives the other enemies time to land the next hit and keep you stunned until you die. This is pure bullshit and a very cheap way to artificially rise the difficulty.

The ice is the worst because you can barely make it out of it alive. I died a few times trying to get passed the ice enemies. My advice it to keep jumping and trying to land a hit to take out the ice enemies first. OR play as Big Chill. He can't get frozen.