Possible solution to objective achievements

Chaos2Keres

what you do is do an objective that you want i would recommend doing the extreme slide objective if you aint done that yet and when you get it just do that (No Need To Do The Whole Level) and back out to the dashboard (guide button then start button then quit) and go back into the game and do it again the objective that you chose and repeat as many times as you want.

I did This And it worked for me

I tried this myself and I could not get it to work what did you do different that made it work?

Has anyone tried combining the two suggestions mentioned here?

-Delete your hard drive save(assuming you have a cloud save)

-Unplug your e-net cord

-Launch peggle

-Get an objective during a game(Mad Skillz, Extremely slide etc...)

-Dashboard

-Hit the Menu button and quit the game.

-Repeat as many times as needed

-Plug your e-net back in

-Resync

-PROFIT!

This would be nice as the only objectives I have left are the ones that I am having trouble completing, thus the work around.

what you do is do an objective that you want i would recommend doing the extreme slide objective if you aint done that yet and when you get it just do that (No Need To Do The Whole Level) and back out to the dashboard (guide button then start button then quit) and go back into the game and do it again the objective that you chose and repeat as many times as you want.

I did This And it worked for me

It worked thanks!

• 1 month later...
I can confirm that the method outlined by Trish does indeed work. Disconnect from internet, delete your game save (you won't really lose your progress since it will also be saved in the cloud) and start a new game. Any new optional objectives will add to your previous stat. Whenever you reach your goal, just reconnect to the internet and relaunch Peggle 2 and it will pop before it asks you which save file to use (the one in the cloud, or the one you just made)

I can also confirm this method does work :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As much as I hate to admit it, I can confirm this still works. I was attempting to complete all objectives legit, but after I completed every stage and trial, my save file got reset. Don't know how or why, and I was pretty upset about it. I did about 170 of the objectives legit and just played through the game again. Hit 240 before even finishing. Got the achievement, but kinda want to complete them all anyway.