6 - Darkness Gazer

7 - Company7410

8 - Mase 282

9 - Holodrone

10 - Page1992

11 - SpiritualAura

12 - ?

need one more

Gonna be hard managing 2 parties especially if people want to boost kills / other achievements because we can't talk to each other. Xbox party chat is still 8 players.

I'll add everyone on the list later and if I'm appearing online I'm good to do some boosting.

Small side note, why are we only doing a group of 8, don't we need 12 to fill a lobby, otherwise we run the risk of randoms joining?

It rarely happens and if it does people don't tend to stay when an entire team of titans is ganging up on them. I still vote for 8 especially since the OP doesn't have his mic right now it's going to be chaos of "oh my god what do we do?" Switching back and forth between parties and messing up at least twice.

Also last titan standing doesn't have an evacuation at the end :( I thought the 4 vs 4 was coming in the May dlc?

4 v 4 is easy to manage 1 xbox party

Edited by lornesbored

ill be hosting a lobby for others and myself that are having problems trying to get the 50 kills.must have a mic good internet and willing to communicate as you will be partnering up with someone else.ill be hosting this lobby at 4pm MST. msg DarKorbinDallas on 360 for invite. also will be doing cheevo for all pilot kills.

You do realise that the gooser kills have been nerfed now? It's 5 not 50.

Gonna be hard managing 2 parties especially if people want to boost kills / other achievements because we can't talk to each other. Xbox party chat is still 8 players.

It rarely happens and if it does people don't tend to stay when an entire team of titans is ganging up on them. I still vote for 8 especially since the OP doesn't have his mic right now it's going to be chaos of "oh my god what do we do?" Switching back and forth between parties and messing up at least twice.

4 v 4 is easy to manage 1 xbox party

oh yea forgot bout that dude keep it as 8 n the others as back-ups

I'm on x360. bAdly Looking for "pull", "pull harder", "I killed them all" achievements!(the only chivos left except the grinding 50 wins)

Add me, msg me or send an invite on xbl. just tell me what time u wanna go for it n I'll be online then.

GT: bAdNj

Edited by SPEED DEMON