married elise missing??

ploppy54

hi anyone else had this problem, i got married to elise set up home and family money she gave me a gift and i carried on my quests. I popped back to house and she's nowhere to be seen, the board outside doesn't say family home anymore just my property to sell or rent out. I've checked my stats and it says i'm married and not divorced and when i opened the next gate on the road to rule a ghost figure of her was standing with all my other alies. is it a glitch or is she dead?

This doesn't have to do with the chick but I married one of the cooks in a house in bowerstone market and then read the boards about the cook's hat and the castle. I moved him to the castle and couldn't find him no more and then I moved him back to the original house and he is still no where to be found.

I had the same thing happen to me.

I married the Villager I created (this was before my character became king) and she was no where to be found either. Stats said I was married and not divorced and it never said Family Home on the board either... Crazy.

Elise is gone in one of my games. I had enough money to save everyone and when the final battle was over Elise and our two kids are no where to be found. I got it when my first game I lost a husband and kid when I only saved about a million people. That was on me, but this time around there is no reason for my happy spouse to be missing!

Yeah my Elise is always in a neighbor's house and she gave birth to a Black child. I'm pretty certain there's something going on there when I'm away questing. Therre should have been an achievement for killing a cheating spouse and getting away with it....call it "If the glove don't fit" or something....lol...

Did you play with anyone on LIVE and go to see her and they took off their safety and killed her? My asshat of a friend killed my Elise because he sacrificed her at the start and killed her because if he couldn't have her then I couldn't have her either.

that doesn't sound much like a friend to me.

i also didn't think you could see them again, i never did, guess i was unlucky.

i finished the game but i never encounter kippnade quest. when is this quest suppose to happen? do this mean i will never meet elise again?

it happens between the end of sabines quest line and aurora start, if you go to aurora ive heard it despawns by the time you get back.

someone said they sore her in industrial in the pub, so if that is true you need to look around.