What kind of pirate are you?

Acejunky

Just was wondering what attributes everyone was choosing Blades, Firearms, Toughness, Cunning and voodoo and is there enough points to go with 2 or more · For example lets say u put most your points in Voodoo can you be skilled in all the voodoo talents

Quoting myself from a previous thread..

I didn't max out any 'skill class'. I had a 7 on blades, 8 on guns, 8 on toughness, 8 on cunning and 4 on voodoo.

Voodoo just wasn't needed and can't compete with blades and guns. It just can't. Though it is fun to use..

From what I heard, voodoo is completely uselless, total shit, waste of glory and points.

I may invest in blades and toughness, cause I´m more the meele kind of player, though I see that firearms has such a huge diference in damage, even with the very first pistol of the game.

Problem is, it rarely hits something, unless you shoot it at point blank.

The higher your gun stat the higher the chance of a hit with a pistol. I use the ultimate weapon pistol and find it to be pretty kickass..

Shotguns and muskets are different though, simply aim and fire.

I Thought about using a shotgun and stuff, but changed my mind because it is a 2 handed weapon.

Things are already complicated with my shitty sword, so I just couldn´t let it go, for now.

But now that I know the larger fire arms miss much less, I´m gonna try and see how things go...

Monkey is a waste early on and to be honest it's only really useful for one "item". I won't give away what it is but it's not needed.

I recommed starting with toughness. Get that up and then work your cunning. Then finally blades. A good way to save skill points is to not spend them on guns or Voodoo. Simply don't put skill points on guns until later in the game. You really only needs swords..

Monkey is a waste early on and to be honest it's only really useful for one "item". I won't give away what it is but it's not needed.

I found the hangman's noose with the monkey in antigua, one of the legendary items. If thats what you mean? I haven't found any other use for the monkey.

I'm quite high on cunning used alot of my glory on that so i'd class myself as a thief.

Does anybody know where to find some legendary items i'm kinda struggling finding them at the moment.

http://guides.gamepressure.com/risen2/guide.asp?ID=14791

There you go. There's an extra one in the treasure isle dlc that's basically unmissable and by far the best legendary item ( +10% glory)