Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Clan Discussion

Mystery Mango

I am going to be playing this game like 24/7.

So I was thinking of starting a clan for this game.

Now, im not sure, but I dont think anyone else has volunteered to take this position of leading this clan. If you have please let me know and maybe we could co-lead it.

Now if there is already an OFFICIAL ASSIGNED CLAN LEADER for this game I appologize for this thread.

I am looking for a Co-Leader and lots of members. Lets get this clan cooking!

lol you know vista and I are talking about this in the sign up thread...

No I dont, show me a link that you and vista said or reserved the right to lead this clan before me.

Also, if the date and time is after the date and time I made this thread, then I will know u copied me....

Sincerely

I know I am not in the clan, but just back off mango. You know Rainbow Six is vistas favorite game and you already knew he was going to lead it. Plus he is a clan senior. Your just doing this because you had a fight with vista and do not even try to say he copied you, because he is a clan senior, and wanted to be leader of the squad since the clans were started. Anyone who is good friends with him would know that.

Also mango, post All the shit you want back at me, I am not going to read it, because I know what it will say.

I know I am not in the clan, but just back off mango. You know Rainbow Six is vistas favorite game and you already knew he was going to lead it. Plus he is a clan senior. Your just doing this because you had a fight with vista and do not even try to say he copied you, because he is a clan senior, and wanted to be leader of the squad since the clans were started. Anyone who is good friends with him would know that.

Also mango, post All the shit you want back at me, I am not going to read it, because I know what it will say.

Lol King, if you dont respond to this post then I know that you know that im right and your DEAD WRONG.

First off, control your temper and stop cussing, this is a community.....grow up.

Second,

HOW CAN THIS GAME BE VISTAS FAVORITE GAME IF:

Does vista own this game? NO-- DO I? YES

Has vista played this game in the past 6 months? NO-- I PLAY THIS GAME EVERY DAY

Also, I sent 5-10 messages appologizeing to vista and he and you continued to insult me.

Also, I realize that Vista talked once or twice about possibly heading up this clan, and durring the same discussion I said that I would like to head it up too.

Maybe we could co-lead it......I understand that vista is a higher rank in call of duty 4 but what does that have to do with this game???

JUST TO BE CLEAR I WANT TO BE VISTA'S AND YOUR FRIEND BUT YOU TWO CONTINUE TO BADGER ME AND DECLINE ALL CONTACT WITH ME AND INSULT ME. SO SPLEASE DONT POST A IDIOTIC COMMENT TELLING ME TO "BACK OFF" AS IF I AM HARRASING VISTA MEANWHILE YOU ARE HARASSING ME.