Glitch @ Magma Industries?

LeXXuz

Oh no I dont believe it! I really didnt like this game at all so I rented it to get my 1000GS. Now I'm stuck and I'm afraid I have to start it again. :uzi:

I was at Magma Industries right at the beginning where you pass the first gate and have to deal with two robots do realease some kind of draw bridge.

Well the drawbridge is down but Wilbur wont cross it. He stops right in front of it and behaves like he's facing an abyss.

Took the train back to the Robinsons House and came back, still the same!

Restarted the game from last checkpoint, still the same!

WTF?

I read about a glitch in a guide later so I guess thats what I'm facing here.

Please tell me that there is a workaround or something and that I dont have to start all over again. I'm stuck with 730/1000 and have to give the game back tomorrow morning. :(

• 1 month later...
hey try using the lev gun on the door sorry to reply so late but i really was to lazy to register but figure i would since noone seemed to have told u after 2 months hope that helps

Hi. Thanks for your reply. I just borrowed the game from a friend to take another look.

My problem is a little bit later, after you've passed the doors you have to open with the lev gun:

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/5247/foto0002hn4.th.jpg

It's this bridge I can't go over. And it seems to be some kind of glitch I found mentioned in a FAQ on gamefaqs.com :(

hey i got bacc to the part u got stucc at and well all i did was kill both boiler locks and walked across so that really succs for u cuz it let me walk over it again sorry i couldnt help and hopefully it will let u next time u play if u decide to if its of any help it only took me 2 and a half hours to beat it this time around with 130 scans and getting all the vr disks i mean 2 and a half hours succs but its really not that bad

• 6 years later...