Paintballs

xI COLL3T0 Ix

I've notice you can slide under most of them. The only real problem ones are those that are combined with Trampolines. My best advice for the trampoline/paintball combos is to pray that you are lucky. Not only do you have to have perfect timing but you need to hit the trampolines at exactly the right pressure and place (on the trampoline).

For the ones on the trampolines, if you hit the trampolines toward their edge you can get a lower jump to avoid jumping into them. It will also increase your times because you spend less time in the air.

The developers have said that they are actually water balloons, not paintballs. Moot point but I thought I'd throw it in.

Also, DCC is in a contest through Doritos if you didn't already know, against Harm's Way. If you like the game, you can more easily vote using this link to queue up the download of the pics. That counts as a vote.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Doritos-Crash-Course-Voting-Pic/00000000-0000-4002-802f-000558570887?cid=search

• 2 weeks later...

There really is no strategy for the paintballs except to dodge them, plain and simple. You can duck and slide under them in most cases.

As for sliding, any time there is a downward slope, angle your stick down a bit, but keep it facing to the right as well; this really helps on the chains of red platforms that drop out from underneath you. If you jump mid-slide you'll go very far.

Basically, use boost and slide as much as possible.

• 1 month later...