So whos getting this?

Barad

Let's see, because the last "good" Call of Duty game was COD4, everything since has sucked major ass. This coming from a 15th prestige lvl 50 with a 2.48 KDR. Is that clear enough? If you don't think so then you have severely low standards. I'm looking forward to this game, because it mirrors one of the best in the FPS genre...Battlefield. Can't wait, I know my sale of CoD: BO will help fund my purchase of this ^^

Couldn't of been said any better, thats what attracted it to me was it felt like Battlefield.

I didn't think MW2 was that bad, don't see why everyone hates it :p Looking forward to this though..

Its not. He just got Noob toobed a bit more than his heart could handle.

Everyone knows that CoD 3 is the worst.

with in my opinion WaW being the second worst CoD

The storyline kinda reminds me of MW2.. but the actual gameplay is nothing of CoD as ive played the beta a few times. Id compare it more to battlefield, but still its also very much different than that.

Im picking this up as a rental from gamefly.

I'm buying it, although I'm sure it will be a small community. And I really don't want this to be much like CoD. CoD is great don't get me wrong, but it's the same game with minor details changed every time. I'm pumped that Kaos is focusing on story more than gameplay, at least for single player. Looks like they have a good balance to me.

Its not. He just got Noob toobed a bit more than his heart could handle.

Everyone knows that CoD 3 is the worst.

with in my opinion WaW being the second worst CoD

The storyline kinda reminds me of MW2.. but the actual gameplay is nothing of CoD as ive played the beta a few times. Id compare it more to battlefield, but still its also very much different than that.

Im picking this up as a rental from gamefly.

Yeah forgot cod 2 .mw2 is a good game but it is ruined by idiots exploiting it and bullshit joke intervention qs kids EVERY game .seeing 19 intervention idiots spinning and jumping every match trying for cool pvr kills rather then playing the game gets old fast

Noob tubes I can handle .but the above bullshit gets beyond annoying and iws flat out refusal to fix the game is the second reason iv stopped playing

it

I hope this does not suck as bad a bfb2 that game was a big time let down ..

Will not be getting this. Both Homefront and Crysis were huge disappointments especially with the achievements.

This game looks worse than crysis because of the bad story. I mean come on, North Korea takes over the world? What's next, Swedish cyborg vikings establish hegemony in 2026?

Yeah crysis 2 looks amazing graphic wise imo but the game play is just garbage imo 99 bullets to kill someone (not exact amount but hell its a lot)

In this fucked up world anything is possible sir/miss(multi quote wont work for me )..

I was on the line about getting this day one, but after I saw the achievement list I decided to definitelly get it.

There are a few achievements for MP party play, which to me signals an emphasis on teamwork. Teamwork is the reason why my favorite shooter is Bad Company 2, and I definitelly hope that this will replace it as my shooter of choice, as I ran out of motivation to play BC2.

I was very interested...until I saw the Achievement list. Way too MP heavy for my tastes.

Really are you serious. There are 10 MP achievements if all of the secret achievements are MP that would total 17 for online play out of 47. Hell Call of Duty: World at War had 25 MP achievements out of 66, and then there is Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood which has 10 MP achievements out of 50. I guess your idea of MP heavy is way different than mine...

Edited by Darth Taral

Will not be getting this. Both Homefront and Crysis were huge disappointments especially with the achievements.

This game looks worse than crysis because of the bad story. I mean come on, North Korea takes over the world? What's next, Swedish cyborg vikings establish hegemony in 2026?

See, this makes me glad people like you don't work in the military in any position higher than grunt, or the government, or really anything that has to do with the nation's safety. I don't really feel like ranting so I'll leave you at that.