Where are the bunnies?

judogrrl

I know there's no cheevo for it but in your stats at the bottom of your combat stats there's one for "bunnies slaughtered" I've been all over that map on foot for days; 317 locations discovered and I've only came across ONE! Oh, and if you do kill a bunny it makes this horribly pathetic squeal that made me for one feel awful!

To be honest I have seen them hopping around here and there but never been inclined to actually kill one...

That is until I was battling a giant when I was farming toes for alchemy grinding, and I was trying to prevent him from getting too near me and within range to fire me up 300ft into the air with his power attack.....So I used the best tool in my arsenal at the time to keep him back.....Fus Do Ra....

Problem is as I let him have my Shout I didn't notice...a bunny had ran behind the giant...how I don't know....so as I hit him with my shout...it hit the bunny too....I only noticed as it shot across the camp, hit a rock (which i'm sure was it's demise) then flew into the air like a surface to air missile..never to be seen again...and trust me I looked lol.

So yes I have killed one.....but it was friendly fire and he was nothing more than collateral damage :(

• 2 months later...

Yeah, I have around 16 or so and everytime I feel elated then terrrible. And this last update where they slo-mo'd alot of your kills with the finishing strike in 3rd person is awesome, I think...but with the bunnies? Awe, it's heartbreaking! Showing them all on fire rolling down the hill (I've been using fire attacks as well)