Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

im looking for people to do the following good job awards.so if you needs these too.add me

GT: BlaringGosling4

v device:support 5 players with 5 device

regen: heal 5 players with regen grenades

team emote: all 8 players on your team emote at the same time

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hi im looking for 8 other ppl who want to create a group to get all gj co-op gj esecially 8 player team emote and 5 player health regen gernadeawards in lost planet 2 if interested send me a message on live my gt Univalvewheel3 thank u

Edited by Deathsniper96

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Add me if you need 8 player emote or whatever else there is that you need more than 2 to do. also send me a message so i know what your from. thanks... GT: Toxic Taz

EDIT:anyone know if/when they are going to shut down the servers?

Edited by Toxaz

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Need help with most MP damage noms (VS only in Multiplayer)... if anybody is still playingat all

I may be interested in helping out for some of those... maybe we can work something out. Although I probably won't be able commit to doing a whole lot/short period of time, but can help in intervals if need be.

I may be interested in helping out for some of those... maybe we can work something out. Although I probably won't be able commit to doing a whole lot/short period of time, but can help in intervals if need be.

Oh, that would be good enough for me. LP2 is kind of an on/off game for me anyways :).

I'm still slowly working my way up the ranks in MP... only two more to go till Gunner and then I'll only need the 100 Ranked wins (at roughly 40 now I think...) and the rest will probably be boosted in Player matches...

And I'm only at about 120 Hours playtime in MP and SP combined... don't know if that is a good or bad time^^'

• 2 weeks later...